Become a Patron!

Great mod for traveling with

xJoseph

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I've been taking out my boxmods out with me everywhere for a while now and I noticed many time I put it in my backpack with all the stuffs and It seems to be bothering me a little bit. So i'm looking for a great small mod that can produce great amount of vapors and great flavor. I don't really chain vape so small battery don't really bothers me. My friend uses ijust 2 mini and put an RDA on it with low coils and it chucks like a boss! I was thinking to carry out a mech mod but still I prefer something different.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Stick a decent tank on the 2200mAh Lotus Mega and you have yourself a pretty decent carry.

mstave

Member For 4 Years
I like the Evic Mini 2, small mod, single battery, up to 75 watts (I get a days use out of it, vaping at about 40 watts), excellent temp control, and for stuffing in the bag, easily turned on and off (5 clicks). I pair mine with either the Tobecco Hurricane clone or the SKY Kayfun v5 clone - both single coils, built with a Ti twisted, dual strand core clapton. Satisfying vapor, moderate juice use, no leaking

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My mobile mod is a REO. I keep all the big boys at home. Have a hard time seeing when driving :D

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Instead of throwing it in your backpack you can get a belt holster.
got a nice leather holster for my box mods and had a plain flashlight holster back when I used to carry mechs around.

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smokjoy air 50 kit. I love mine and it's super tiny
8cacd0020e4b8a669cc649b06c68aa10.jpg

VU Sponsors