Become a Patron!

Great Pictorial Article on the Kanger SubTank RBA Head.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If they start selling the mini RBA section separately I'll get an extra or two. Should have my mini soon! Love that you don't have to disassemble and drain the tank to switch between the stock coils and the RBA on the mini, and I'm forever changing out my builds, so I could swap between stock coils and different RBA builds super easy! Just pop it off the base and swap to whatever I feel like using.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aspire better step up their game! I think people who have been unhappy with kanger in the past (I have been one of them) need to give them another shot with the subtank.. I still can't get over how long the stock wick has lasted me.. and I haven't even messed around with the rba deck yet - i'm just too busy blowing massive clouds to even care!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I jumped on the Atlantis when it 1st became available, as didn't think I would like the subtank being 25mm, well I got a deal on the subtank, that was to good to turn down, and in the last few weeks the Atlantis has just sat on the shelf, I still don't like the 25mm size and now wish I had held on and got the 22mm size instead, I also like the idea of not having to change the chimney to switch heads, but don't need 2 subtanks, so either going to see if can still get a decent price for my subtank or wait till the mini comes down in price.

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
a few weeks back i looked into getting either a subtank or atlantis...the 25mm tank and having to have a empty tank to swap factory and RBA set up.

so i went with the atlantis, the down side was the capacity.

i picked up a subtank mini last night.....since it fixed the two issues i had with the original subtank.

i will be selling my atlantis soon and hopefully picking up a subtank nano soon

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know about the rest of you but I have been looking for something like this.................

http://www.sun-vapers.com/a-photographic-journey-the-kanger-subtank/

I suspect that once the offer the RBA section for sale on its own so I can always have a spare ready to pop in most likely I will purchase a Subtank or Subtank Mini.
fucking genius idea...
dont carry multiple tanks...
stock up on several rebuildable bases to swap with...
kanger, you listening... its a totally absurd notion to run with... that is solid gold...
genius...

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i would also like to see some temp sensing coils for the dna40

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i would also like to see some temp sensing coils for the dna40
Supposedly that is in the works. One of the reviews I watched on it (can't remember which maybe P Busardo) showed Ni wire prebuilt coils

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The mini is way better, imo! You just rebuild the head, no messing with screws, different chimneys, etc. Not to mention the size is way better for most 18650 devices.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The RDA is a PITA yo build on IMO. I only have 24ga. 26 or 28 may be better.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can you rebuild the original subtank without emptying it?

VU Sponsors