Become a Patron!

Great service from Vaporshark

Rhody

Member For 4 Years
I purchased a Vaporshark dna 30 about a month ago from another vendor other than vaporshark.

First thing this morning, put my Nautilus mini on, and it wouldn't fire, actually, the screen wouldn't even
turn on.....so I plugged it into the charger, and the screen lit up like it normally does, but as soon as I pressed
the power button, the screen would go blank again.

At first I thought that Vaporshark wouldn't cover it because I bought it from another vendor.
So I contacted Vaporshark to see if it could be serviced, and this nice gentleman told me that it didn't matter
where I bought the Vaporshark from, that it was covered under warranty for 4 months.

Sot then I asked him what he thought might be wrong with it, he said that it sounded like the battery wasn't
pushing enough power to the board, and they would replace it with a 1300 mah batter instead of the
1200 mah battery that was in it.

He immediately sent me a pre paid mailing label, and off to the post office I went.

Thought that was interesting, and was VERY IMPRESSED with Vaporsharks customer service
I wanted to share this with everyone. I've never had such great customer service from anyone like this before.
and would definitely purchase from them again because of my wonderful experience.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They've always treated me like I was their best customer. Good people over at VaporShark.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's great to know as I have recently bought two of them.

What worries me now though is the thought of the battery only lasting a month.

Think this is a fluke ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Think this is a fluke ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

A fluke to be sure.

I have been using mine for months now and it still works like a champ.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Think this is a fluke ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe it is a fluke. I've had my little VS DNA30 a few months now and it's going strong. Same with my Son's

Rhody

Member For 4 Years
The interesting part that customer service told me was that they found that the 1200mah battery did not give enough power to the board
and decided to replace with a 1300mah battery. Maybe mine was a fluke, but it seems they must have had problems with this before
because they knew exactly the fix.....

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine has the 1200 lipo too. I wonder if I should give them a visit tomorrow and have it changed out.

Rhody

Member For 4 Years
All I know is Vaporshark stands behind their products
And I'm not suggesting that every DNA 30 vaporshark has this problem.... It just so happened that mine did
I mainly posted this because I am so impressed with their
Customer service. I would think that if the installed lipo was such a problem they wouldn't continue putting them in there devices. Just my thoughts

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you have an RC Car/Hobby shop in your neighborhood, they can easily replace the lipo pack for you with a 1300 Mah one. Friend of mind just had his done, cost him $15 and picked it up the same day.

Rhody

Member For 4 Years
If you have an RC Car/Hobby shop in your neighborhood, they can easily replace the lipo pack for you with a 1300 Mah one. Friend of mind just had his done, cost him $15 and picked it up the same day.

That's good to know for the future, thanks.....this repair didn't cost me a dime because it was still under warranty. I will probably pick up another vaporshark
at some point, always like to have backups. I picked up a hcigar dna20 for now. It's small like I like and cheap too. $68 on sale. It will do for now until I
get my vaporshark back from repair........thanks again for the heads up

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking of that. I would like to see if they could fit a 20c 2400 mAh lipo in it

VU Sponsors