Become a Patron!

Greetings All!

Hello to everyone! Long time vaper (formerly long time smoker) here from central Kentucky, reckon I've been at it since 2010 or so in one way or another, got started on nic sticks while visiting a friend in Florida back then.

I've been back and forth over the years since then between rebuildable and stock tanks. Lately I vape on a SG 213/TFV8 combo (pack this for work mainly) and a Inbox/Goon SL combo, also have a few various RDA's I like to build on occasionally but never had much success with RTA's whether just lacked the build skills or lack of effort, always got burnt hits on those even with TC.

Anyway, glad to have found this site and looking forward to chatting with all of you.

Cheers and happy new year in advance! :cheers:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU.
I am smoke free for 3 years off of 40 yr cig habit.

I am also in east central KY.
About 1 hour east of Lexington.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU.
Almost always wicking is the the culprit, not build, in rta. Give us a holler when you decide to give them another shot.
Happy New Years!

Welcome to VU.
Almost always wicking is the the culprit, not build, in rta. Give us a holler when you decide to give them another shot.
Happy New Years!

Thanks L9! I may just have to do that, looks like there's a multitude of cool looking RTA's around now.

I think the last one I fooled with was the Aromizer I think without much luck. Although I remember having some pretty good luck with the Moonshot, really loved the flavor on that one when I could get it to hit right and not leak everywhere.

VU Sponsors