Become a Patron!

Greetings, all.

Just joined the forum. Probably should have done it ages ago. I transitioned to Vaping from cigarettes about 10 yrs ago. Started with pens and moved to tank cartridges. Now I use a Tauren MTL RTA and wanting to explore doing my own mixes so I figured it was time to get some advice. I look forward to learning more and virtually meeting some of you. THANKS!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
:wave: Hi Welcome to the forum.
You'll find some great information and helpful people in our DIY subforum. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Greetings!
I also started vaping back in 2012 and DIY is the best thing for making things how YOU want them...and SO much cheaper. :D

PDC80248_2c21fdf2-0ece-4ea0-85f9-b57f99eaeac6_grande.png

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dave is here? Oh, okay. Um, ... *smiles and waves to Big Brother*

Welcome aboard. Like others note DIY is really nice. Please pardon my humor above. Glad to have folks join us. :)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

What part of the world are you from? And do you still use nicotine?

Things are getting harder if you still need the nicotine in your life, especially in the US. There are a couple of places in the US where you can still get nic. www.nicbase.com and nudenicotine.com are two that I know are shipping in the US and they ain't cheap. I won't claim to know anything about nic in other places. If you're nic free then you won't have any problems. Just visit us down in the DIY sub-forum and we'll get you going.

VU Sponsors