Become a Patron!

Greetings earthlings. I smoke batteries.

LadyStoner

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am ladystoner. I will go ahead and get it out of the way, Stoner is my last name and that's all I'll say about that. Fif.

I am 28, and married, with a almost 3 year old son (lord help me). I quit smoking for my son, I was a 2 pack a day smoker from age 16 until age 25, when I found out I was pregnant. I quit smoking cigarettes while 4 months pregnant (I wish I could have quit sooner!). I spent the remainder of my pregnancy cig and vape free. My husband got into e-cigs to also quit smoking cigs, and I learned a lot from him, loving the smell of the vapor, wanting to try it but waiting until I gave birth. My son was born August 21st 2011 - My Vape anniversary is also Aug 21 2011 - right in the hospital room.

I have 3 mods I use regularly - an MVP shine, a k100, and a zombie Provari. I only use nautiluses and aerotanks (have 3 nautiluses in rotation at all times)

I found my love for vaping when I found my true love for eliquid. I'm a total juice queen. I love premium juices. Creme and Cream, Custards and cakes, decadent flavors... complex flavors.... I would consider myself a liquid connoisseur more than a mod fan. though I love mods as well... hoping to have time to learn to rebuild now that my little boy is almost 3 and into everything.

I also love cartoons, horror movies, tattoos, body modification, and weird al.

that is all ...
Happy to meet all of you.

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Ms LadyStoner! Thanks for sharing your story. Enjoy the day!:cool:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad to have you!

Rebuilding is not really that difficult. Sure you need some practice like anything else but obviously it can be done.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found my love for vaping when I found my true love for eliquid. I'm a total juice queen. I love premium juices. Creme and Cream, Custards and cakes, decadent flavors... complex flavors.... I would consider myself a liquid connoisseur more than a mod fan.

Welcome! Do you vape DIY juice? If not, where do you get them from?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
:) a 3 year old! They get into everything!!

best advice, get a locking tool box..
start small, watch all the vids, and ask as many questions as you need..
make sure to get good tools, and be safe..

if you need any help, just ask!
tons of very smart people here.. :D

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU! I hear you about the craziness, I have a 4 and 6 year old (both boys) so I feel your pain.

By the way, if I'm bitten by a Zombie I'm probably not telling you.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hiya ms stoner. i am not one of the tons of smart people here, so if you need to know anything ask someone besides me. anyway welcome. :)
hitheresmiley.gif

LadyStoner

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU! I hear you about the craziness, I have a 4 and 6 year old (both boys) so I feel your pain.

By the way, if I'm bitten by a Zombie I'm probably not telling you.
because you're taaacky!!! haha.

VU Sponsors