Become a Patron!

Greetings Earthlings

CosmicTruth

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In Arkansas
My story is different, I had quit smoking for 10 years! My wife needed something to relax her and didn't want to us to start smoking again, and so there was a vape shop....
She is fixed on Cowboy Blend, I'm vaping Grape Candy, Grape Juice & Fuji Apple either in rotation, or mixed.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Greeting Cosmic Truth from the UK. I have come in peace to welcome you to VU, lol.
Very interesting vaping cosmic journey. Pleased for you and your wife that you vape rather then return to the smokes. I like your wifes fruit flavour choices. I like fruit and sweet but there seems to be a "trend" for creamy.
Take care and hope to see you around VU.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU

CosmicTruth

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like your wifes fruit flavour choices. I like fruit and sweet but there seems to be a "trend" for creamy.
Actually My wife is the COWBOY Lover, I'm the FRUITY one. I may have to try creamy again, but when I tried it before I went with plain Grape Candy.
Thanks everyone for the welcome.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Actually My wife is the COWBOY Lover, I'm the FRUITY one. I may have to try creamy again, but when I tried it before I went with plain Grape Candy.
Thanks everyone for the welcome.
Sorry about that. I am from the UK and you discribing your wife as a "Cowboy Lover" means something else to me :teehee:

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

haybill

Member For 4 Years
Welcome, from a Creamy Dessert Vaper.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
Actually, In also into Fruits, after about 3 years of nothing but Tobacco flavors, I finally wanted a change and have been on Fruits and Desserts for the last couple of years.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. If you like grape I recommend GR8APE by Taffy Man. I think its spot on grape taffy.

CosmicTruth

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That is just 6mg, i like mine strong!
I hate is when I mix up my "Grape Candy" juice and i go to smell it and when i gently squeeze the bottle a drip comes out the tip, and I have to wipe it up and toss it away :(
thanks for the welcome.

VU Sponsors