Become a Patron!

greetings fellow cloud chasers!

Hello, everybody!

My name is nathaniel parks, i'm also known on youtube as theycallmepeanutbutter and twitch as xlpeanutbutterlx. I have been vaping on and off for about 5 years now. Unfortunately at first i did not stick to it and went back to cigarettes multiple times. Now that i have 2 beautiful sons who i love more than anything else in this world, it gave me the motivation to finally kick cigarettes for good last year! I don't remember exactly the date but I can tell you since i've quit i feel so much better not being tied down to cigarettes that did much more harm than good. I have a few other hobbies that I enjoy. I am a hardcore gamer. Ever since i was a young child i never really fit in with most groups of people due to being pretty eccentric and having a bizarre sense of humor, so video games were my escape from reality and my chance to become someone else for a while and not worry about the real world. And i play all sorts of different genres of game from solo player to online multiplayer. I also am starting to learn a bit about web/software design due to my passion for gaming and technology. I don't have a fancy vape setup but i do have my trusty Kanger KBOX 200 i've had since i started vaping. We've been through a lot together but she still runs strong to this day! so i see no need to replace her. my tank is a Freemax pro tank with a red mother of pearl style design for the mouthpiece and base. Other than that anything you want to know feel free to ask and ill do my best to reply. looking forward to getting to know everybody as we continue to show the world vaping is a much better solution to smoking cigarettes! Vape on! (i also apologize for my bad punctuation and all that, never have been good at keeping track of all that while typing haha)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Vu. Glad you were able to kick the smokes. And as long as your setup works for you that's all that matters. I will inform you we have a hardware threads for buying and trading used gear. Which most you can't even tell its used. With multiple trusted sellers and buyers. But also beware as a lot of people like to help spend your money. Lol. Tons of info and great people as well. Enjoy

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome fellow XYO'er. Good to see you made to it here to the VU

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the forum:wave:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

I never got into gaming, I don't twitch in rhythm with the games I guess... That being said there is a vaping and gaming sub-forum here, where you will probably fit right in.

Congrats on quitting the smokes and your two sons!

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
good to have you pb... wish i had time and money for xyp myself but vaping comes first... like you i also tend to ramble on so we will get along smashingly like Joe i am an old school vaper from the cigalike days and a flavor cloud chaser. current sqounk profile rda on topside dual and unity but thinking of getting a kylin m if i ever get the funds before the pmta cutoff in may unless that changes

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just had to post so I could say, hey there, Peanut Butter! Welcome to VU!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard Nathaniel :cheers:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome from mostly sunny Clearwater Florida. Enjoy your stay.

VU Sponsors