Become a Patron!

Greetings Fellow Vapers!

Hello, I started vaping in April with an Innokin ego type. That died in about a month, went to the Kanger EVOD. Then I bought an MVP2, and now waiting for a Vamo 5 in the mail.

Thanks for having me.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground!

And you are going to love your V5:D

What are you using for a topper?

Hi...thanks for the welcome.

All I have right now are Smoktech Pyrex Aro tanks, but I'll buy something more appropriate after I do the research, I'm fairly new and need to ask for recommends...what would you put on top a Vamo 5? Thanks again.

Welcome to the underground!

And you are going to love your V5:D

What are you using for a topper?

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Hi...thanks for the welcome.

All I have right now are Smoktech Pyrex Aro tanks, but I'll buy something more appropriate after I do the research, I'm fairly new and need to ask for recommends...what would you put on top a Vamo 5? Thanks again.

Wow, what a loaded question!
What you are using now is good. Very good.

I have nothing against the MVP2 as it is a great device.

However, I just freaking love the Vamo's!

Mostly because I am prejudiced in the favor of anything that you can replace the batteries in on the fly.

When the time comes and you are comfortable with the idea of building your own coils, IMHO an RBA is the way to go.

But for now you are fine!

What kind of charger are you using?

That's exactly why I bought a Vamo - so I can change the batteries. The Vamo won't be here until tomorrow, I bought the kit, so I'll be using the charger in the kit. However, someone else told me to buy a Nitecore I2 charger.

Wow, what a loaded question!
What you are using now is good. Very good.

I have nothing against the MVP2 as it is a great device.

However, I just freaking love the Vamo's!

Mostly because I am prejudiced in the favor of anything that you can replace the batteries in on the fly.

When the time comes and you are comfortable with the idea of building your own coils, IMHO an RBA is the way to go.

But for now you are fine!

What kind of charger are you using?

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
A humble suggestion.

A good charger is one of the first things a vaper should own and not skimp on.

And as gear and batteries comes and goes the charger is always there to serve you.

I would suggest the Nightcore Digi charger. Either 2 bay or 4 bay (to possibly grow with your needs.

http://www.nitecore.com/productList.aspx?cid=26

Best advice I can offer you!

Thanks so much for the help! I'll check out the charger, I understand how important they are.

A humble suggestion.

A good charger is one of the first things a vaper should own and not skimp on.

And as gear and batteries comes and goes the charger is always there to serve you.

I would suggest the Nightcore Digi charger. Either 2 bay or 4 bay (to possibly grow with your needs.

http://www.nitecore.com/productList.aspx?cid=26

Best advice I can offer you!

VU Sponsors