Become a Patron!

Greetings from a old vaper and a new business owner.

Hi everyone,

My name is Eric I'm 29 live out side of Houston TX. I was a smoker for 7 years until I found E-cigs back in 09. I worked for Verizon for almost 10 years, and managed a Christian Brothers Automotive shop after that. In the late part of 2013 my family decided they wanted to start a business. My brother had been in the vape shop industry for some time, and had developed a line of flavors. We decided to pull all of our recourses and talents together and start a company. After almost a year of planing and development we created B-52 Juice.

Having a good juice line is one thing, but turning it into a successful company is another. Not for the faint of heart I've found out. If you are not in 110% your in trouble.

I just joined Vaping Underground not to spam everyone with deals and discounts. (We know the quality and workmanship that goes into our product, not going to get many discounts from us. Sorry we are not that company) but to learn from every one out there in this ever changing vapespace.

Vape Summit in Houston was our first event, we had a overwhelming successful show, but what we took away from it was we still had a lot to learn.

The one thing I love about all of this is the community. This is truly the biggest family I have been apart of. And when I say family I mean that crazy uncle and the ass hole cousin as well. But at the end of the day we are all here because we believe in a better life out side of antilogs.

If there is any one out there that has been in my shoes before, getting a Juice company started please share things you would have done different or that has worked for you. As well as all the vapers out there, what are you looking for in a eliquid company. The more knowledge I gain the better I can make my company and the higher the bar can be raised for the industry.

Same with anyone looking to start their own company, will be happy to share what I have learned this last year. Things I would advise not to waist your time and money on, and things that have paid off big time.

Thanks

Eric Overton
B-52 Juice
b52juice.com
Proof-for-magnets.png

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU Eric, Nice to meet you. I'll invite you to browse around our forum, meet some great people, read some great threads and don't forget to read our supplier/vendor rules as well. Enjoy the forum:)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Good luck with your business venture.
I'm a retired business owner, and yes the first few years you have to put in 110% and you got to love eating beans.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pretty awesome introduction there, Eric. Welcome to the forum. If you think trying to sell juice is an uphill battle, try selling paperback books. LOL.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And from me as well!

What kind of gear do you use to vape?

And by the way, I am the "Crazy Uncle" hereabouts! :D

Nice everyone needs a crazy uncle! AR mod with a Jam atty running at about 0.7 I'm no where near a hard core builder nor a heavy cloud chaser. Flavor chasing is more my style.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Family Eric! We are glad your here. Keep it Foggy my friend!

VU Sponsors