Greetings from Bill @ ecigExpress!

Bill@ecigExpress

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello all,

I am happy to have joined you all here on Vaping Underground. I look forward to meeting each of you, answering questions and taking part in some great industry discussions.

Regards,

Bill H.
Director of Wholesale Operation
ecigExpress, LLC
www.ecigexpress.com

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome.

To determine your qualifications, there are 3 questions you must answer....

Pancakes or waffles?

Cashews or Pistachios?

Dogs or Cats?

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Waffles was correct. I guess Pistachios are arguably as good if already shelled. Cat's is wrong. Counting it as 50%.

On the bright side, I usually hate 90% of people so 50% is pretty good. :cool:

Bill@ecigExpress

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hah, fair enough...and really though if you have seen the new Stephen Colbert, Pistachio commercial you may add some points because it's fairly epic.

In case you missed it:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here I thought you were moving the Super Troopers direction!

Bill@ecigExpress

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Voyage, as a smoker for 20+ years, I was sick of smoking. I had gotten Hypnosis which did work for about 6 months but, the urge to smoke came back strong. I went into the store after smoking for a few months and it was the day I decided to buy a Blu instead of a pack of smokes. Although I did not like the Blu, I liked the idea and later went out and got a CE5 Kit and some juice.

I was buying cherry flavored juice and then I switched up to a Mod and started dripping really good juice instead of the c-store flavors. I then joined up with ecigExpress to bring these flavors out as they are simply the best I have had and I could get behind the product. Today I am the Director of Wholesale Operations for ecigExpress and love the vaping community and the change that vaping is making around the world.

Today I vape with an Atlantis Tank on my Cartel Mod, happy!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahh yes, the Captain Tobacco?

Yeah, this one: http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-li...xpress/captain-flavor-by-tobacco-express.html

Love that stuff. :)

I have three core ADV flavors for DIY in no particular order:

1. VZ SC Caramel Mocha
2. ECX Captain
3. VZ Hanseng Essence RY4 (concentrated)

(I've tried your Hanseng RY4 too, but it's just not the same, unfortunately. Theirs is spot-on for the OEM bottled juice.)

DO like the Coffee Paradise and French Pipe though. :)

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome Bill, glad to have you around here. I've been happy with ecigExpress and I enjoy doing business there. Good prices, and haven't had any issues. I get my order usually in about 48 hours, and I live in Delaware.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
lol.. Heya Bill.. glad to see you here now ;)

Looking forward to seeing what all you and ecx will pull for Christmas and of course, other topics :)

Bill@ecigExpress

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OEM is a fantastic option we have, I love being able to bottle for clients with their information. Offering out pre-mixed juice that is label specific to each company that come to us is truly an enjoyable process.

Bill@ecigExpress

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome Bill, glad to have you around here. I've been happy with ecigExpress and I enjoy doing business there. Good prices, and haven't had any issues. I get my order usually in about 48 hours, and I live in Delaware.

Thank you so much, I am glad to be on here and always happy to do what I can to be of assistance. We truly appreciate all of you that use ecigExpress.

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, this one: http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-li...xpress/captain-flavor-by-tobacco-express.html

Love that stuff. :)

I have three core ADV flavors for DIY in no particular order:

1. VZ SC Caramel Mocha
2. ECX Captain
3. VZ Hanseng Essence RY4 (concentrated)

(I've tried your Hanseng RY4 too, but it's just not the same, unfortunately. Theirs is spot-on for the OEM bottled juice.)

DO like the Coffee Paradise and French Pipe though. :)

Hey @CaFF

You'll be glad to know that our Hangsen Essence is exactly the same. It's odd that you tasted a difference!

Bill@ecigExpress

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Question...
Will you ever restock Tasty Puff Rasta Rootbeer flavor?

Great question, unfortunately we have discontinued Tasty Puff due to lack of demand for their products.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey @CaFF

You'll be glad to know that our Hangsen Essence is exactly the same. It's odd that you tasted a difference!

It's not the flavor itself, as much as the strength of it.

Using the same recipe, it seems to take considerably more of the Hansen Essence RY4 flavoring you carry. IDK why?

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
It's not the flavor itself, as much as the strength of it.

Using the same recipe, it seems to take considerably more of the Hansen Essence RY4 flavoring you carry. IDK why?
How odd. Thank you for pointing this out to me. We have stopped ordering Hangsen as a whole due to unpopular demand for the products, but we have a lot of it to sell in the meantime - so get what you need while we have it!

I will look into the "weak flavoring" issue :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How odd. Thank you for pointing this out to me. We have stopped ordering Hangsen as a whole due to unpopular demand for the products, but we have a lot of it to sell in the meantime - so get what you need while we have it!

I will look into the "weak flavoring" issue :)

It could just be a fluke, IDK. Not a biggie.

Thanks though. :)

VU Sponsors