Become a Patron!

Greetings from Central Alabama, USA!

Redchigh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi.

I've been looking around for several weeks, and finally decided to formally myself. I'm Dave.
After a rough couple of years, I've found myself with a reliable (albeit fast-food) job, and with a bit of disposable income now, I'm taking the plunge again.

A couple years ago I got a aspire starter set, and loved vaping. I got to where I only really smoked socially, which I was okay with. But then my personal life imploded, and I found myself sort of alone. Im getting back to a good place though, with a good job, awesome girlfriend, and *gasp* friends. I'm not looking for a pity party of the past, I'm looking to celebrate the now.

I've bought a mod from someone here in the forum, and I realy joined for the classifieds. However, the more research I did, the more i found this forum popping up with solid information, friendly people, and entertaining threads... So Ive decided to take the plunge and introduce myself.

I won't have much to contribute for now, for I'm still learning.. But I'm a fast learner, and tend to be a little obsessive about new hobbies, so I'm sure I'll be able to pay it forward and help answer questions in no time!

I'm excited about my IPV5 that should arrive on the 30th. Expect lots of questions from me on coils and such. :)

Got a bit long winded, so in short (tl;dr) I'm Dave. Nice to meet you all.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, Dave! Nice to have you aboard!

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi.

I've been looking around for several weeks, and finally decided to formally myself. I'm Dave.
After a rough couple of years, I've found myself with a reliable (albeit fast-food) job, and with a bit of disposable income now, I'm taking the plunge again.

A couple years ago I got a aspire starter set, and loved vaping. I got to where I only really smoked socially, which I was okay with. But then my personal life imploded, and I found myself sort of alone. Im getting back to a good place though, with a good job, awesome girlfriend, and *gasp* friends. I'm not looking for a pity party of the past, I'm looking to celebrate the now.

I've bought a mod from someone here in the forum, and I realy joined for the classifieds. However, the more research I did, the more i found this forum popping up with solid information, friendly people, and entertaining threads... So Ive decided to take the plunge and introduce myself.

I won't have much to contribute for now, for I'm still learning.. But I'm a fast learner, and tend to be a little obsessive about new hobbies, so I'm sure I'll be able to pay it forward and help answer questions in no time!

I'm excited about my IPV5 that should arrive on the 30th. Expect lots of questions from me on coils and such. :)

We already met, but welcome! :cheers:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi.

Right back atcha from Lawrenceville, GA! :D Welcome to VU. And a whole new world! :)

Andria

VU Sponsors