Become a Patron!

Greetings from Central Ohio

Hi all,

Andy here, and I've been vaping for about 3 years now. Just met Jeremy of READYxWICK today at Top Notch Vapor here in Columbus, and he asked me to check out the forums. So here I am! Also, thank you for the sample, Jeremy. Next time I rebuild I'll be using it.

I'm just getting into making my own liquids and rebuilding within the past month, and am amazed that I waited this long on both accounts. Vaping is a super fun hobby and keeps me out of trouble with the tobacco!

Vape on everyone!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well.

I live about 30 minutes south of Columbus.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not the GOOD jeremy (that's @LucidiousRage), but i'm from Ohia and i use (and love!) that READYxWICK stuff. Enjoy it!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi all,

Andy here, and I've been vaping for about 3 years now. Just met Jeremy of READYxWICK today at Top Notch Vapor here in Columbus, and he asked me to check out the forums. So here I am! Also, thank you for the sample, Jeremy. Next time I rebuild I'll be using it.

I'm just getting into making my own liquids and rebuilding within the past month, and am amazed that I waited this long on both accounts. Vaping is a super fun hobby and keeps me out of trouble with the tobacco!

Vape on everyone!
Hi Andy, from a fellow vapor in Ohio! I didn't realize their was a top Notch vapor store in Columbus. I have been to west side. BOught my first itaste there. You will have to check out the expo that is happening in. Mi in Oct.

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hey Andy! Glad to see you here! Thanks for checking out the forum :) It was cool spending time with you guys today at Top Notch - I'm VERY impressed with that shop and I've gotta say, everyone that I met there today was GREAT! It was truly a pleasure spending time with you guys today @sperzerker !

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I'm not the GOOD jeremy (that's @LucidiousRage), but i'm from Ohia and i use (and love!) that READYxWICK stuff. Enjoy it!

@jeremy There's plenty of room on this pedestal for you too Jeremy! :) Why can't we both be "the good Jeremy" :)

Reactions: jae

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello and welcome Sperz , by the way what part of Texas is Ohio !!!;)

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@jeremy There's plenty of room on this pedestal for you too Jeremy! :) Why can't we both be "the good Jeremy" :)
Oh i'm sure i could list all the ways i'm not a good Jeremy (by any stretch of the imagination), but i'll save that for Judgment Day because i want it to be a real surprise* - and i want to make absolutely certain i'm able to see all my favorite bands later.

* just kidding - i'm pretty sure no-one would actually be surprised!

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn Ludicrous was in Ohio
Yeah, wow! That must be like spotting Jesus at a Burger King or something. I think i might have crapped myself before i could even go all prostrate. KING OF WICKS, KING OF WICKS, WE LAY OURSELVES BEFORE THEE IN SUPPLICATION

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
This is the first that I have heard about Top Notch Vapors.

I know what I will be doing this Saturday!

Fellow Ohio as well, Western though, Dayton,
I drove through your locale on the way to Colorado this week. Great vistas, and great a great shotgun range down the way at Rush Run Wildlife Area. Cheers!

This is the first that I have heard about Top Notch Vapors. I know what I will be doing this Saturday!

It will be well worth the trip, friend. Top Notch is by far the best vape shop I've been to in almost 3 years of vaping. I checked out a few in Cincinnati before I drove back today, and they're not in the same league.

VU Sponsors