Become a Patron!

Greetings from Iowa

Hi all,

Just stumbled upon the forums and figured I would find this as a great resource when it comes to perfecting my techniques and hopefully find a few new tricks along the way.

My vaping voyage started as a means to end the all nasty stinkies, but has evolved into a hobby that I truly love. I spent a few months using VV/VW devices with clearomizers, and then discovered mods, and haven't looked back.

My current setups are as follows: Rai set by Vapehead Origins (Raijin mod, Raiju atomizer, and Raishin drip tip. A full size Hana Modz V3 (#3406) with an authentic patriot, Russian 91%, GP PAPS Lux V3 (#198), and my current setup: Blue Manhattan (Copper top and bottom caps), TOBH Atty V2.5. Have this one built with a dual parallel sleeper and it is perfect for me.

I am excited to contribute and learn from this forum!

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a little jealous about your raij set up but welcome anyway. Lol.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi & welcome! :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi all,

Just stumbled upon the forums and figured I would find this as a great resource when it comes to perfecting my techniques and hopefully find a few new tricks along the way.

My vaping voyage started as a means to end the all nasty stinkies, but has evolved into a hobby that I truly love. I spent a few months using VV/VW devices with clearomizers, and then discovered mods, and haven't looked back.

My current setups are as follows: Rai set by Vapehead Origins (Raijin mod, Raiju atomizer, and Raishin drip tip. A full size Hana Modz V3 (#3406) with an authentic patriot, Russian 91%, GP PAPS Lux V3 (#198), and my current setup: Blue Manhattan (Copper top and bottom caps), TOBH Atty V2.5. Have this one built with a dual parallel sleeper and it is perfect for me.

I am excited to contribute and learn from this forum!
Welcome.. Can you send me some potato's :)

VU Sponsors