Become a Patron!

Greetings from Nebraska!

30 year smoker here that just quit smoking for the 3rd time, but this time around I'm vaping to replace the smoking behavior. The prior two times, I just ended up gaining weight, and the nicorette patches and gum never worked.

I was never a heavy smoker, and carton would last me almost two weeks, and I would buy my cigarettes from an Indian store from the nearby reservation ($31 for a carton of Seneca Menthols). But I did enjoy smoking, combined with cheap cigarettes, I was reluctant to try and quit again. I had tried an e-cigarettes before in 2007, one of those cheap cigalikes, but they did nothing for me, and the vaping experience was terrible and not even close to smoking and just made me cough. I tried again this year and bought one of those Vue e-cigarettes at a local gas station and once again no bueno.

After seeing different looking devices on the internet, I decided to do a little research and found that the technology has improved a lot and was hoping a device producing a lot more vapor would help me quit. I started out with a Kangertech dripbox and then bought a Smok Alien 220 with baby beast tank. Now, I've been vaping for over a month now and it looks like this attempt will be more successful than the previous attempts. I get the full lung hit and throat hit with these mods/kits, which is a lot better than the cigalikes.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU!

As a former smoker of 37 years, wish you all the best :wave:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I've lost count of how many times/methods I tried to quit. Vaped and smoked (dual using) for awhile. Only started vaping to save money. Never intended to quit smoking. Before I knew it I was only lighting up 1st thing in the morning. One day just didn't buy another pack. First couple of weeks waking up and remembering no cig was hard. All good now. Hang in there. Come chat with us when you need to.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to VU :cheers:

SandwichSD

Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the forum.
Hope to meet new people, view members hand checks, help with issues, and contribute here.) wish you this

VU Sponsors