Become a Patron!

Greetings! Please help me I am a wannabe vaper!

Babadook

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello guys! I am new on this forum so I need your help guys. I want to quit smoking cause as we all know it is really not good for our health and the price of cigarettes here in Saudi Arabia already went double the old price. So last night I just bought an eleaf qc 200 kit on e-bay. I chose e-bay because all the vape sites can't transact with saudi banks cause Saudi Arabia banned e-cigarette. Now I am worried if this will pass through customs and will arrive to me safely. Please help me guys, any idea if DHL is a good choice? WIll the product come through?

Babadook

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi there and welcome:wave:
I am not sure about shipping regulations to your country, I did google it and found this vendor does ship to Saudi arabia
http://www.alienvapor.com/international-shipments/
Unsure what will happen with an Ebay order or DHL

Good luck:)
Hello! Thanks for replying! A lot of sellers do ship to Saudi Arabia but the problem is in here. What will happen if the item will arrive and will it encounter any problems with the custom? Cause e-cigs are banned here in Saudi Arabia and it is so sad cause cigarette prices are hiking 100%.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is insane :(
If everything sent goes through your customs , then no matter how the method, you run the risk of having it seized.

Babadook

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is insane :(
If everything sent goes through your customs , then no matter how the method, you run the risk of having it seized.
Yeah that's what I was thinking but I know some guys they told me that it can pass through. For example DHL courier customs here are not that strict to them but I don't know really. LOL

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I would just sit back and hope for the best.
If customs seizes it then you are out the money it cost but you could still open a case with eBay and get your money back because the package has to be delivered to your door for the order to be complete.

Make sure you remember exactly when you bought the package because you have 30 days to open a case with eBay and get your money back.
I you do not have the package in 29 days then you know customs grabbed it.

I think you will be OK because the package is coming from eBay and not a vape shop.
I hope you get your device. Please keep us posted and let us know what happened. :)

Babadook

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would just sit back and hope for the best.
If customs seizes it then you are out the money it cost but you could still open a case with eBay and get your money back because the package has to be delivered to your door for the order to be complete.

Make sure you remember exactly when you bought the package because you have 30 days to open a case with eBay and get your money back.
I you do not have the package in 29 days then you know customs grabbed it.

I think you will be OK because the package is coming from eBay and not a vape shop.
I hope you get your device. Please keep us posted and let us know what happened. :)
Thank you so much! I hope it will arrive to me. :(

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome and good luck getting it through! :cheers:

VU Sponsors