Become a Patron!

Greetings to all

Nightwolf

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys and gals, I'm not a newbie to vaping. However, as with all arts and practices there is still an infinite amount of knowledge to absorb. I grew tired of the Facebook groups being cold and unfriendly. I grew tired of the constant pissing contest that a large part of the vaping community has gotten into. So I happened to stumble by this gem while researching. I hope I can learn from everyone here and perhaps even lend a virtual hand to those whom I am able. If you have questions, don't shy and ask away.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Wolf and welcome to the V/U family glad to meet you, enjoy the forum buddy

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Lots of good info and people here enjoy your stay.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys and gals, I'm not a newbie to vaping. However, as with all arts and practices there is still an infinite amount of knowledge to absorb. I grew tired of the Facebook groups being cold and unfriendly. I grew tired of the constant pissing contest that a large part of the vaping community has gotten into. So I happened to stumble by this gem while researching. I hope I can learn from everyone here and perhaps even lend a virtual hand to those whom I am able. If you have questions, don't shy and ask away.

Glad you joined up!

What is your favorite set up?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Right now it's my Spartan 300w TC with a mutation x v4 running 6 wrap 20g claptoned with 28g hand wrapped. Nice flavor build.

Sounds like you have plenty of experience to share :)

Nightwolf

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds like you have plenty of experience to share :)
More like things I've gotten to work over time by trial and error. So perhaps I have a thing or two to share. Even so, I still can be taught much more.

vapefu

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome from Vapefu! This place has great people and valuable info - vape strong and enjoy the underground!

VU Sponsors