Become a Patron!

Greetings to you great people !

hachiroku

Member For 4 Years
Thought I'd start things off properly and greet everyone here!
It immediately appealed to a nice community, much less condescending than some of the other regulars we all probably know or have seen. I wouldn't really say I'm new to these forums, I've been checking some of the threads regularly for the past year, just that I usually avoid posting (had a bad time asking for info elsewhere).

As for the journey, there isn't much prior experience behind it, but I started reading up on these new devices last year and it intrigued me. I guess this might seem silly from different perspectives, but I myself found it quite hard to quit smoking. Could go through the daytime without them sometimes, but sitting at night attending to something I enjoy, that was a different story. Couldn't listen to one of my favorite songs without lighting one up.

In fact, it's thanks to these forums I'd found out about that new gadget called a "mod". My first attempt took place a few years ago when I found one of those old clunky ego pens with a high chance of getting a bad batch of spare resistance coils. It worked for a few weeks and eventually after all sorts of issues emerged I gave up on it. So I dug through some of the threads and grabbed a new setup myself (this was 9 months ago), only smoked like 1 or 2 ever since - and that was mostly out of curiosity, with a slight hint of anxiety (hard to explain, maybe sort of like facing one's fear of getting caught up in the same thing again).
I immediately switched to DIY as the premade alternative was getting pretty costly, and once again thanks to someone who posted a guide I'd learned the simple process of mixing the bases with some flavors. I'm assuming the next step would be getting into some more complex recipes.

Gonna cut it short before it turns into a wall of text. So once again I'm grateful there are people here willing to help others, thank you for your service & for having me here!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you joined up and are posting :wave:

VU Sponsors