Become a Patron!

Greetings!

Hi Folks!

Been vaping since I stubbed out my last roll-up on December 8th 2016, so just over a year and a quarter. Prior to that I had been a heavy smoker for over 30 years.

I started out on a blu Pro kit, then moved on to an NX30 mod with a Nautilus.... then bigger mods, bigger tanks, rebuildables, mechs and squonking!

I currently use a Coppervape Skyline on an eVic Primo SE and an SXK Doogystyle also on another eVic Primo SE as my MTL setups at work and in the car, have a couple of Eleaf Pico Squeezes with a Hadaly and a Wasp Nano on them for restricted DTL and a Polished SS Timesvape Dreamer with an SS Goon 1.5 on it for blowing clouds.

:)

Hey Speedfreek and welcome from the number of mods in a year your handle makes sense :) nice collection :bliss:
Ahh... well, I didn't really list all my stuff, just the setups I have in front of me right now.

I also have an Innokin MVP4, Eleaf iPower, Voopoo DRAG, Limitless Arms Race, Geekvape Aegis, CAM Mod mech, Vaperz Cloud X1 mech and Stainless Steel Edition AV Able mech clone, OBS Engine Nano, Ammit 22, Ammit 25, Serpent RDTA, X1 RDA, Advken Gorge RDA... thats all I remember off the top of my head! ;)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard :vino:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome. Sounds like the shinyitis bug infected you early on.

VU Sponsors