1. VAPING UNDERGROUND VAPE BANDS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
    CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS

Group Buys

Discussion in 'Co-Ops' started by CrazyChef v2.0, Dec 3, 2018.

1. CrazyChef v2.0

CrazyChef v2.0 Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee VU Challenge Sponsor Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    As some of you already know, I've had to close PureCoils. But, I still have access to my wholesale accounts with many manufacturers and distributors. So I figured if anyone is interested in any group buys, I can get most items relatively inexpensive. Some wholesalers have minimums, while others do not. So, if anyone is interested I'd be happy to save you guys a few dollars.

It'd probably be best to have at least 5 people per buy (depending on the item), so let me know what you're interested in and I'll see if I can still get it. I'll post a new thread for each group buy if/when there's an interest in a specific item. I can also combine various items to meet the MOQ of some accounts.

All items will be sold at cost plus shipping. So if an item costs $50 wholesale and we have 10 people interested, that's $500 cost. Shipping to me may be around $35 (more or less, depending on weight), so your cost would be $53.50 plus shipping from me to you. I may add a small fee (maybe around $5) just to cover my time and shipping materials.

So let me know what you're interested in and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    Vape Fan, MarkS and PoppaVic like this.
  2. PoppaVic

PoppaVic Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Sounds wonderful! Now all we need is for decent mods and atties to pop-up ;-)

MarkS and CrazyChef v2.0 like this.
  3. CrazyChef v2.0

CrazyChef v2.0 Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee VU Challenge Sponsor Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    I used to do group buys here a couple years ago, but had to stop because it was a conflict with the VU Vendor rules. Now that I'm no longer a VU Vendor, we can start doing this again.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  4. PoppaVic

PoppaVic Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Groovy.. I'd seen some old[er] threads that had mentioned them - just not for a year or so. (It may well be where my vt133's were sourced at some time, and I know my R91 was - long ago - like the naughtyfun mod for the Terminator/Nautilus ;-)

Letitia9 and CrazyChef v2.0 like this.
  5. Carmmond

Carmmond Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Yep remember..... got a TM Ver2 RDA on one of the buys. Sorry about the shop loss:(

CrazyChef v2.0 likes this.
  6. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Thanks Chef. I'd be interested in another yihi sxmini sl if a group buy pops up and the price is right.

Vape Fan and CrazyChef v2.0 like this.
  7. CrazyChef v2.0

Blog Posts:
    Thank you.
    Cool. I'll look into it and see what kind of price I can get.

Letitia9 likes this.
  8. TheKiddVapes

TheKiddVapes VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Chef, you are a gentleman and a scholar, this is so cool of you to use your time and connections to help the VU. I truly believe we are getting a bargain with the $5.00 fee. I'd like to see what kind of price we could get on some SX Mini mods. Thank's again for your suggestion Chef.

Vape Fan, CrazyChef v2.0 and Letitia9 like this.
  9. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Been eyeballing Squid Detonator as well Chef.

10. CrazyChef v2.0

Blog Posts:
    The Squids I can get directly from Eric, and the Yihis I'll probably need to get through a distributor.

Letitia9 likes this.
  11. CrazyChef v2.0

Blog Posts:
    I may be able to get the SXs directly from Yihi - I had a wholesale account there, but never used it. Because PureCoils is shut down, they may not sell to me now. Plus, they have a MOQ of 20 units.

Letitia9 likes this.
  12. Letitia9

Blog Posts:
    I'd rather have the Detonator (silver) honestly.

13. CrazyChef v2.0

Blog Posts:
    Squid is out of stock, but there a 2 silver left at my distributor. They also have 3 black, and 5 gunmetal in stock as of right now. The price is $67.50 shipped to you. I'll start a thread right now.

EDIT: The thread is http://vapingunderground.com/threads/group-buy-squid-detonator-mod.455569/

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 3:54 PM
    Letitia9 likes this.
  14. Fiestylillady

Fiestylillady New Member

Blog Posts:
    I'm looking for a squonker. Maybe ohmboy? Anyone?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018 at 9:48 AM
  15. CrazyChef v2.0

Blog Posts:
    If there's any additional interest, I'll start the group buy.

Letitia9 and Fiestylillady like this.