Become a Patron!

GS Air M coil leaks

I have been using the eleaf GS Air M tanks with the 1.5 ohm coils and have an ongoing problem with liquid leaking down through the coil base onto the contact pin in the battery. This all seems kind of odd as you can see right through the coil and there is a small hole through the coil base. If you let the tank sit awhile the liquid goes right through to the battery contact pin. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it if that is possible? Thanks for any help, Bill

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How are the seals(orings) anchored in it, they need to be in there correctly and also when you are filling the tank with juice are you shutting the air flow off?
I use the GS tanks and never have leaked on me.

How are the seals(orings) anchored in it, they need to be in there correctly and also when you are filling the tank with juice are you shutting the air flow off?
I use the GS tanks and never have leaked on me
I use the GS tanks and never have leaked on me.
Whiskey, yes on both counts. It seems as though the liquid is just running straight through the coil and the coil base and onto the contact pin in the battery. The coil I have in now was working fine for about 4 days, was not removed, the tank was not topped off, and then the leaking started. The o-rings were the first thing I checked. I'm lost!

VU Sponsors