Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still no winner?

i don't think that jc is home yet from whatever it is he does. what if he got fired today? does that void the contest?
hmmmm.gif

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Too funny Kelli! I be the is landing that helicopter now! Or parking the train!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Too funny Kelli! I be the is landing that helicopter now! Or parking the train!

you could be right, but looking at that pic again, i dunno if i'd trust a train with that decrepit of controls, let alone a helicopter!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's why I thought military, come to think of it it's probably one of those kiddie trains they set up in a mall!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's why I thought military, come to think of it it's probably one of those kiddie trains they set up in a mall!
laugh3_smiley.gif

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Subways are most ly 9-5 jobs. But a Locomotive Engineer aka Train Operator... not unless they only wok in a switch yard.

Jcc2k

Member For 4 Years
Sorry guys... I just woke up after a long night at work. ;)

That picture was taken inside of this...

I will post the list of people who guessed correctly and the results of the Random.org in a few. :)

P.S. The letters/numbers in green are all of the NYC Subway lines. ;)

Jcc2k

Member For 4 Years
Subways are most ly 9-5 jobs. But a Locomotive Engineer aka Train Operator... not unless they only wok in a switch yard.
NYC Subway runs 24/7. It is actually one of the few jobs where you can tell them (via pick) what time and location YOU want to work.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No matter how you cut it LOL not many vapers have ever been on the business end of a train. It does look like a switch locomotive tho (not that I'd know for sure)

Jcc2k

Member For 4 Years
12 people guessed correctly, but there can be only one... Congrats to CaFF!

*If you guessed correctly and were not on the list, please contact me.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Let me be the first to congratulate the winner and I hope you enjoy your prize!

Me, I was (as suspected) was playing to be playing and if I won I was going to donate it to another fun PIF contest.

Thanks for your generosity Mr. Jcc2k!

Long may you vape!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thank you.gif at least i made the list. :)

congrats, caff! Congrats.gif

and p.s. to jc.....thanks for the fun contest and thread, and letting me mock and taunt you.

Jcc2k

Member For 4 Years
No matter how you cut it LOL not many vapers have ever been on the business end of a train. It does look like a switch locomotive tho (not that I'd know for sure)
Very true. But if you followed along with the thread and did some stalking ;), the answer was right there in front of you. :)

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very true. But if you followed along with the thread and did some stalking ;), the answer was right there in front of you. :)
Yes, the clue about Kelli's other threads gave it away!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CaFF,

I forgot to mention... you need to like me on FB, send out 300 tweets about me & put 85 instagram pics up in the next 3 minutes, or else you will be disqualified. Good Luck!

memes-meme-pictures-Favim.com-999669.jpg

LOL! Nice one...

I guess I'm SOL then as I'm not using any of those thingamajigs. ;-)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CaFF,

I forgot to mention... you need to like me on FB, send out 300 tweets about me & put 85 instagram pics up in the next 3 minutes, or else you will be disqualified. Good Luck!
lol I never saw the result in my notifications. Congrats to CaFF. Did he actually win anything?

@Jcc2k What is the bell for in the cab?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol I never saw the result in my notifications. Congrats to CaFF. Did he actually win anything?

Thanks m8...I got the stuff in the other picture: Chi-You/Omega RDA clones plus a DT and some sort of juice.

This stuff:

Pretty cool beans.
devil-0006.gif

I dig how that looks and I haven't had either of those before. I wonder if you can hybrid anything but the AIOS on that mod?

kuma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
shit and I like trains too. Grats to the CaFF

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks m8...I got the stuff in the other picture: Chi-You/Omega RDA clones plus a DT and some sort of juice.

This stuff:

Pretty cool beans.
devil-0006.gif

I dig how that looks and I haven't had either of those before. I wonder if you can hybrid anything but the AIOS on that mod?
I know that fasttech sell kick tubes for the chi you and fusionsmods sell a hybrid adapter

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

UNSP0KENWORD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You are a little late for the contest, but you would have been correct. ;)
Damnn...my luck ..I know the inside of trains pretty well ..especially the MTA ..once I seen the "engine heat" button I knew..

UNSP0KENWORD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well damn... that sucks.

are you just a fan of trains, or work with them in some manner?
Ive always loved trains since I was a kid..but graffiti really sparked a seperate love for them in my teens..its all part of the lifestyle that will forever be in me..

Jcc2k

Member For 4 Years
Ive always loved trains since I was a kid..but graffiti really sparked a seperate love for them in my teens..its all part of the lifestyle that will forever be in me..

I was never a fan of graffiti on the trains, but I do like graffiti in general.

Someone just recently spray painted a whole R68 car to look like an old redbird. It was amazing.
I got pictures around here somewhere, just gotta find them.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
if i ride on your train, can i ride with you in the engine thing? and can i blow the whistle?

UNSP0KENWORD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was never a fan of graffiti on the trains, but I do like graffiti in general.

Someone just recently spray painted a whole R68 car to look like an old redbird. It was amazing.
I got pictures around here somewhere, just gotta find them.
Yea I hear ya...the trains went out in the early 90's...there are some ppl that still indulge in subway cars but i dont see the risk and reward when its all a felony charge now..i have to much to lose..now its just canvases and legal walls for me..

Jcc2k

Member For 4 Years
Yea I hear ya...the trains went out in the early 90's...there are some ppl that still indulge in subway cars but i dont see the risk and reward when its all a felony charge now..i have to much to lose..now its just canvases and legal walls for me..

Do you have any pics of your work? Anything at 5Pointz?

Maybe I will send you my FUhattan mod to graffiti up when it comes in... That would look awesome. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

This stuff:

Pretty cool beans.
devil-0006.gif

CaFF.. that is my fav dripper.. I hope you will like it.. :)

VU Sponsors