Become a Patron!

Gummy Bear flavor?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a FW Gummi Bear and a TFA Gummy Candy (both from Bull City) - haven't tried either yet, as I bought them at my wife's request and she's had zero interest in anything that isn't FA Rose or Forest Mix for the last few months...

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Rose huh? Rose doesn't sell very often. Curious to know what she likes about it :)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a real "love it or hate it" flavor - I've actually taken to a bit of a floral tone in some of my fruit mixes, though I'm not as big a fan of it straight. The one other thing she has me mix is @chickenmonkey's Parma Violets, which also rely on a floral note - gonna be experimenting with Lavender and a couple others at some point soon as well...

So far as actual tasting notes, I don't know how to describe it - it's complex, with just a hint of sweetness. The floral note comes through more on the exhale, where I notice a sensation similar to actually smelling a fresh bouquet.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Rose huh? Rose doesn't sell very often. Curious to know what she likes about it :)

I like layering the rose and jasmine with a bit of neroli and then varying kinds of sweeteners and what not..
interesting vape.. I dont have the percentages right now.. I have it on my list to remake, since my old pc ate it..

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think FW Gummy Bear tastes exactly like fabric softener mixed with laundry detergent, filtered through some dryer sheets. I ordered TFA version and it should be here in a couple days. I hope it's better than FW, yuck @ any %!!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
it's a bit better, but try them both at low percentages

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it's a bit better, but try them both at low percentages
I put 1 drop of FW Gummy Bear in a mix just 2 days ago and it was ruined, I knew I shouldn't have done it!...I understand taste is subjective but damn that stuff is nasty to me! That's why I ordered the TFA.

I never understood what a gummy bear flavor is supposed to be exactly. Is it supposed to be the flavor of gelatin? I don't have any of that flavoring, and the only time I had a gummy bear liquid, I did not enjoy it.

VU Sponsors