images

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well Crazy Chef,
Like many members here get into Vaping, from pencil stick beginner kits, to the,"ok, now I`m serious about Vaping"..person.
I have and had many hobby`s...
Several thousand dollars into firearms related...shiny..must have..just one more...
Reloading...how accurate can this tool be with reloads?
I love my firearms, but dislike the propaganda and politics of the subject..
make any sense?

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Believe I would trade a couple of the side arms for a .308..that`s just me though..lol

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
10k you got to be kidding..?
I never heard of it.
About German..I have great pride in my heritage..German, Swede, and Irish,...oh wait..American..lol
I do appreciate German craftsmanship though..kind of lost in todays world..maybe
Take great pride in my own machinist skills though..

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well Crazy Chef,
Like many members here get into Vaping, from pencil stick beginner kits, to the,"ok, now I`m serious about Vaping"..person.
I have and had many hobby`s...
Several thousand dollars into firearms related...shiny..must have..just one more...
Reloading...how accurate can this tool be with reloads?
I love my firearms, but dislike the propaganda and politics of the subject..
make any sense?
Nice to see another reloader here on vu
currently saving up for the .300 blk dies cause subs ain't cheap

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
i
10k you got to be kidding..?
I never heard of it.
About German..I have great pride in my heritage..German, Swede, and Irish,...oh wait..American..lol
I do appreciate German craftsmanship though..kind of lost in todays world..maybe
Take great pride in my own machinist skills though..
Yea 10K is for every barrel swap and suitcase/suppressor/scope/mags and more. It today's L96 with some extras :D
I am purchasing a Kimber Crimson Carry II Super and Hopefully my papers will be back in time for tax time for a Serbu Shorty 870 with breacher muzzle, I was hoping they would do a Siaga version but I guess it wont be soon...I wanted a 20rd drum mag hanging underneath :oops:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Now this one is really hard to top it fascinates me
M388 Davey Crockett Nuclear projectice gun
qrrb2ed2pmmo0u2hxdcd.jpg

Thats the one fired from the shoulder like a bazooka correct? I wouldnt want to be the asshole who carried it thinking it would be used.

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MrScaryZ..that is truly scary..
scary in a sense that nuclear is bad..(I disagree, make my living by splitting atoms and providing the population with electricity)..
but also scary, in a sense that people who would like to do harm, ...look at the news and see it every day..
yes.Nukes in a small package, to do harm scares me a little..not so much in my time..but my kids/future generations..??

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So nothing nuke level but.
a3efae5cd05a2b63a4fadfb97f78d6ad.jpg
registered shorty "hunter"300blackout waiting on her missing pieces(supresser)
284414d49bbd8459e6f1ca2cbef25567.jpg
"standard" 5.56 16" all built from parts. Need a new lower to put the 16" on full time.
The packs a medic/ammo go bag. Cheap ass pack holds up better then some expensive bags I've had.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i
Yea 10K is for every barrel swap and suitcase/suppressor/scope/mags and more. It today's L96 with some extras :D
I am purchasing a Kimber Crimson Carry II Super and Hopefully my papers will be back in time for tax time for a Serbu Shorty 870 with breacher muzzle, I was hoping they would do a Siaga version but I guess it wont be soon...I wanted a 20rd drum mag hanging underneath :oops:
Not to piss in your oatmeal but the saiga is worthless as an "go to". Its to heavy to be a feasable weapon to carry. But for home defence it would be the first thing I would grab forsure.

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So nothing nuke level but.
a3efae5cd05a2b63a4fadfb97f78d6ad.jpg
registered shorty "hunter"300blackout waiting on her missing pieces(supresser)
284414d49bbd8459e6f1ca2cbef25567.jpg
"standard" 5.56 16" all built from parts. Need a new lower to put the 16" on full time.
The packs a medic/ammo go bag. Cheap ass pack holds up better then some expensive bags I've had.

plenty prepared in my book, but save every piece of brass..ever,...not that it will be hard to come by but just saying....300 Blackout..
5.56..easy and abundant

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Not to piss in your oatmeal but the saiga is worthless as an "go to". Its to heavy to be a feasable weapon to carry. But for home defence it would be the first thing I would grab forsure.

Almost every firearm I own is just for the range and show piece besides the pistol which I carry...
The Serbu Super Shorty is Lightwieght in the Shotgun world...Heres a Pic of what the Siaga Version would look like:
ichfPUL.jpg

And this is the one I filed for with all the extras on it...
20130105_145734.jpg

They make a Thigh Holster for it, but you wouldnt be able to have a shell holder on it or anything....I will be buying a 24 pack of Aguila Minishell (1.75" Shells) for it so it will hold a few more rounds and will lower the chance of penetration in the household if I had to use it, would be the nightstand gun.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just now seen the shorty comment. True that. It would be a beast for home defence. Other then the legal hoopla

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just now seen the shorty comment. True that. It would be a beast for home defence. Other then the legal hoopla

Thats why I love VT...The only Gun Laws besides federal is you need to be over 15 to BUY a firearms...and thats about it..They just overturned the suppressor law and that was the only other state law. No registration, carry permits or anything and people dont give stink eye for open carry whn you want (most do here)...

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
MrScaryZ..that is truly scary..
scary in a sense that nuclear is bad..(I disagree, make my living by splitting atoms and providing the population with electricity)..
but also scary, in a sense that people who would like to do harm, ...look at the news and see it every day..
yes.Nukes in a small package, to do harm scares me a little..not so much in my time..but my kids/future generations..??
Death by Rock water knife or Nuclear is still death and it is a gun thats why I posted it

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thats why I love VT...The only Gun Laws besides federal is you need to be over 15 to BUY a firearms...and thats about it..They just overturned the suppressor law and that was the only other state law. No registration, carry permits or anything and people dont give stink eye for open carry whn you want (most do here)...
VT!? that is so weird seems to me..I mean from the N. East..and the general anti-gun mentality..

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Trying to find the right detachable scope for a Mini-14.

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LMAO..never seen that target before, but have a couple friend I need to pass along to..lol

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
View attachment 36378

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God I love that chart :) They fixed the problem some years back as I understand but you still have to detach the optic to clean. From what I know.

As a bolt guy, I never was a fan of the AR platform nor was I a fan of the cartridge. BUT I have been converted; I like the lego set mentality (modular design) and the cartridge is REALLY nice. Not that anyone needs my affirmation on either... Just took me a while to come around. I "get" it now. Still prefer my bolts and levers but the AR/556 combo is a great platform. Don't know why I am talking about this since I quoted a Mini-14 post but there you have it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors