12mg is ideal

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And that gets us our first 45 entries. Edit to come with our first winner!

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the giveaway. Would like below 3 in 3mg 30/70 please.

Ba'nana Cream http://www.gggejuice.com/Ba-nana-Cream-p/5500.htm
Juicy Jacks http://www.gggejuice.com/Juicy-Jacks-p/5700.htm
Pleasing Peanuts V2 http://www.gggejuice.com/Pleasing-Peanuts-V2-p/5100.htm
Congratulations to @OB61887 as our first winner for a 3 Pack Sample.

@OB61887 Please confirm your flavor choices, PG/VG, Nic ratios to me via email [email protected]. I will also need your Full Name and Address (phone number if international).

CONGRATS AGAIN!

Keep those entries coming folks! Will do a bonus giveaway at the conclusion of this drawing regardless but keep telling your friends to come here to give them an opportunity!

Follow our Facebook to stay apprised of more contests, giveaways and coupons.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Confirmation sent. Thanks a lot for the give away. First time winning something like this. Will let everyone know how the flavors are.

:cool:

JamieStarrMusic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
clear1x1.gif
Guinevere's Guava
Pleasing Peanuts V2
clear1x1.gif
Orange Creamsicle

thanks !!

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Confirmation sent. Thanks a lot for the give away. First time winning something like this. Will let everyone know how the flavors are.

:cool:
Ready to ship!

BigDaddyVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Key lime pie
Princess cake
Marvelous melon
These all sound good!!

Sent from my iPhone

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still voting for these
Ill Stay With My Original Picks.

Credible Cream
Pleasing Peanuts
Vicious Vanilla

Thanks BotBoy

Only one entry per person. Sorry this thing got a little confusing.

One entry per person for the entire contest which finishes on December 1. There will be a drawing for each 45 entries (this doesn't mean you get to re-enter though). At the conclusion on December 1, there will be an additional drawing for an undisclosed prize. This drawing on December 1 will include ALL previous entries.

I'll probably restructure our next giveaway closer to something like what we're doing on ECF where it's daily entries with weekly prizes, but I'm juggling a lot of promos right now.

To Re-iterate: One entry per person. Every 45 entries we'll draw a winner. At the conclusion of the contest on December 1, we'll draw additional winner(s) for an undisclosed prize.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Bubble Gum menthol!
Ghostly grapple
Marvelous mango!
That's my thing high VG thanks for opportunity

vaping_bitch6969

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Prime pomegranate
Killa kiwi
Maniacal mango

Crossing my fingers and sending my blessings!
Thanks for the chance :) :p

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Came home today to some delicious smelling mail. Even with everything bottled I could smell some banana cream which was awesome. Shipped Friday, arrived Tuesday. The banana cream is good but I think I need to let these sit a few days in a drawer. A little hit which I don't like when dripping.

ManaBase

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome ApplePie
Vicious vanilla
Rainbow sherbet

Thanks for the contest

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Came home today to some delicious smelling mail. Even with everything bottled I could smell some banana cream which was awesome. Shipped Friday, arrived Tuesday. The banana cream is good but I think I need to let these sit a few days in a drawer. A little hit which I don't like when dripping.

The throat hit should be fairly minimal on all once they've steeped adequately. The Credible Cream and Pleasing Peanuts if you ordered them have a little throat hit still @ 30/70, key lime pie has a little too, rest should be fine after a few day steep. Keep in mind now that it's cold out, they aren't really steeping at all in transit.

We've added some new options/recommendations on the site for our Signature Line and Under Development juice. Most people complain to me there's not enough throat hit lol! New options include what PG/VG ratios are optimal for drippers as well as optimal for tank users.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome! Hope to win and get to try some juice mixed by a VU juice chef :)

Juicy Jacks
Prince Cake
Credible Cream

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Keep em coming folks! Getting close to our second 3 pack sample!

vaping_bitch6969

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really wanna try these flavors they sound bomb!:p

ManaBase

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Botboy141 im a big fan of the "buy one get all our flavors" option you have i wish more juice co's had the option to try their whole line. it makes such good sense no one is going to like all the flavors and that means that they will get passed around.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Botboy141 im a big fan of the "buy one get all our flavors" option you have i wish more juice co's had the option to try their whole line. it makes such good sense no one is going to like all the flavors and that means that they will get passed around.
Thanks, we haven't sold a ton of that (a few but not a ton), but I need to get in some 5ml bottles and make that an option instead. Main issue is then I need to get smaller labels too...and minimum run of 1000 per juice = meh on ordering another 23,000 labels...

Tons of folks order our 3 pack and 5 pack samplers though, hands down our best sellers with our 120's coming in second.

ManaBase

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh man 5ml option would be awesome.

the design shouldn't be an issue, shit ill design them for you. but where the fuck are you ordering your labels that a minimum run is 23000 lol

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh man 5ml option would be awesome.

the design shouldn't be an issue, shit ill design them for you. but where the fuck are you ordering your labels that a minimum run is 23000 lol
Minimum run is 1000, digital prints, under $0.03 per label. I have 23 flavors though and I like having the flavor name pre-printed. I actually just hired a fellow vaper who's going to take care of all my graphic stuff, re-design of the website included yesterday.

Here is our logo as of yesterday! (been operating without one for almost two months as I wasn't happy with anything I had whipped up on my own). Clean, classic/vintage, fits awesomely on the label ;-)

NfVHKNP.png

Final re-design of the label is still in progress but should be done this weekend. Trouble spots with one area but I'm sure he'll figure out something that I'll like before all is said and done!

ManaBase

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome man nice to see it coming together for ya

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are we supposed to enter again now that one winner has been picked or is one entry enough until the contest ends?

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Got to love good smelling vape mail. It seems like no matter how many flavors or juice you order, the envelop or box smells like magic when you open it.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are we supposed to enter again now that one winner has been picked or is one entry enough until the contest ends?
One entry for the contest, will pick a few winners at the end and one for each block of 45 entries.

vaping_bitch6969

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Who is the second winner?

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Isn't one yet! Only at 25 or so qualified entries for the second batch, 70 entries total. Someone from the second batch will win even if we don't get to 45 though and I'll do another giveaway giving everyone another chance to win on the 1st.

VU Sponsors