Become a Patron!

Gunner's Gold Giveaway Contest

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well after 5 days of steeping, the hit has let down tho there is still slightly more than I am used to with 3mg. Maybe I am a baby with nic now though, which I suppose is a good thing. The Banana Cream is good, though not great imo. Very bananay but the cream doesn't come through very strongly. The Peanut is strange but very very good. The juicy jack is what I expected and delivers very well.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well after 5 days of steeping, the hit has let down tho there is still slightly more than I am used to with 3mg. Maybe I am a baby with nic now though, which I suppose is a good thing. The Banana Cream is good, though not great imo. Very bananay but the cream doesn't come through very strongly. The Peanut is strange but very very good. The juicy jack is what I expected and delivers very well.

Good to hear. No one can love them all. I've had a wide range of response on the Ba'nana Cream. Similar to my Credible Cream, people either fall instantly in love or aren't big fans. It happens, everyone's taste buds are different ;-). The cream is definitely light, the banana is what really shines IMO though, it's a combination of banana flavor that I haven't found anywhere else. Most are just too candy-like and I think this splits the difference between realistic and sweet candy-like really well.

Pleasing Peanuts is definitely different, most tend to love it if they like savory flavors though!

Juicy Jacks is nothing crazy, just a solid jackfruit vape with a hint of cream/custard. There's a reason it's not in our signature line, and that is simply that it's just not complex enough.

As far as the throat hit, 30PG is too much for me as well nowadays, might just be the PG in combination with the flavor (the nic is super clean). I find most of these (couldn't remember what you ordered at the time you posted previously) to be better around 20/80 or MAX VG, but like to give options for everyone for their ideal levels.

Thanks for the write up!

Edit: Will announce winner of the second round as well as a winner for the end of the contest (everyone's second chance basically) by Monday afternoon. Have a great night everyone and thanks for playing!

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just commenting to remind myself to announce our final winners, was hoping a couple more would trickle in after the deadline but will shut this thing down by Sunday and get some freebies out.

In case you haven't seen it:

Code: BLOWOUT40
Discount: 40%
Valid: Friday-Sunday (expires 11:59PM CST)
Usage: Unlimited

During this time, we're also offering buy 3 get one free. Every 10th order is also getting their order doubled at no extra charge. As always, free shipping over $25. Insane stuff right now guys, under $0.30 per ml if you play your cards right.

www.gggejuice.com

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What ever happened to this contest?

If they want that many more people, BUMP, I guess.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, we never did see a winner chosen @Botboy141 !!!

I thought it was kinda messed up that he said they would release a winner, then waited till a later date to say they were not. The contest was over and we were told we would see a winner that Monday. That was a while ago, bit they didn't miss a beat plugging their new sale in the process. It has been a while. Just saying.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just been slammed over here, give me ~30 min and I'll pick a few winners to make up for the delay!

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright everyone, very very sorry for the delay, was really hoping to get more action in this thread.

Oh well, we're still going to give away a bunch of stuff, and even more because I've been slacking lately due to some family stuff going on.

From the second batch of drawings (46-90) we had 46-73 as qualified entries and the winner is entry #67 (post #92) @OptimusPrimerib . The winner of a free 3 pack sample! (3x15ml)

And since I took so damn long to finish this thing off, we have 3 more winners, 2 bottles each! These were chosen from all valid entries (1-73).

@reeffreak77 takes the first (entry #30, post#34) (2x15ml)
@doughdreads takes the second (entry #51, post#68) (2x15ml)
@Vapin' Tuefel takes the third (entry#70, post#97) (2x15ml)

If you were named as a winner, just shoot me a PM here, or an email ([email protected])

Please include:
Flavors, Nic and PG/VG ratio
Full name and mailing address
If you PM me, include an email address so I can send you tracking information

Last edited:

VU Sponsors