Gunner's Gold Gourmet E-Juice Grand Opening Sale

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm very happy to announce that Gunner's Gold Gourmet E-Juice is finally going live (only a week behind schedule).

I stumbled upon VU shortly after it opened (was frustrated with the other place way too much to ever get actively involved). I'm also a moderator of the /r/diy_ejuice sub over on Reddit.

The juices that were previously only available to my inner circle are now being made available to the public.

www.gggejuice.com

Only 5 days left for our grand opening sale. All items are already discounted by at least 10%.

Save an additional 20% when you use coupon code: GO20 (gee, oh, two, zero).

Free priority mail shipping over $25 in the USA. Free first class USPS shipping to Canada for orders over $70.

Sick of paying $0.75-$1.00 per ml for the best premium juice on the market. Well, welcome to the solution. Finally a gourmet premium juice brand at a reasonable cost. All of the juices in our signature line are 6 months to 2 years in the making. You can't beat this stuff.

Top Sellers: Maniacal Mango, Credible Cream, Key Lime Pie - Drip Only, Pomegranate Banana Cream - Drip Only.

You have to check these juices out!

5 pack sampler (15ml in glass) for only $28.79 shipped in the US when you use the GO20 coupon!

www.gggejuice.com

Reddit Reviews
> Vaping on some right now, great stuff! - Courtesy of /u/DEEPfrom1

> I KNEW IT!! lol, can't wait to try your stuff man, your recipes are really good and I'll be buying from your sample pack soon - Courtesy of /u/MyLegsHurt

> GGG is some fantastic juice, and Blake (botboy) is a pleasure to work with. His customer service is impeccable as well. He answered any questions I have and even stuck around to chat with me (which was awesome). Again, great juice and I'd recommend 'Credible Cream, Maniacal Mango, and Blueberry Cinnamon Danish just to name a few of my favorites, but every juice I bought from him were incredible.
Buying more very shortly! :) - Courtesy of /u/Chrononaught

> NN approved vendor right hur :) Thank you so much for the disclosure on ingredients you provide. Truth'll go a long way... - Courtesy of /u/nudenicotine (our nicotine/pg/vg supplier)

> You'll be the first vendor juice I try in months when payday hits this Friday. Looking forward to it. - Courtesy of /u/captaincannibal

> Key Lime Pie is phenomenal. Nice and subtle and delicious. It tastes exactly like key lime pie. And yeah I'm still vaping on K, and it's still blowing my mind haha. Courtesy of /u/Chrononaught referring to Under Development Juice 'K' aka Key Lime Pie.

> Maniacal Mango. Damn. Let me preface this by saying that I don't really like mango flavor either. Maniacal Mango is divine. It's been my ADV as of the last few days, putting out my previous favorite of a local B&M's dragonfruit/strawberry/cream, and even Bombie's 'Nana Cream. Just incredible. Well done, great job, golf clap. - Courtesy of /u/LippencottElvis

> On your suggestion I had to try the Vanilla and Peanut on separate coils. Loaded up a TOBH with dual 22ga coils at .27 ohm with fresh wick. Mixing the two has a very nice flavor. I'll have to try them individually, but I wanted to try them combined first. If you can figure that one out as one juice you'd have a winner on your hands. - Courtesy of Anonymous

> 'Credible Cream is very complex, first vape from it you notice a strong Honeydew that is backed by other fruits and cream. The honeydew mellows out and melds into an awesome creamy blend. I really enjoy this juice and will be an ADV for me. - Copied from JuiceDB

Blake
Owner/Mixologist

Last edited:

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I notice only 15ml's available.. any idea if/when you will be adding bigger bottle options?

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats on getting things up and running. Site looks nice! I'm not really into fruit vapes, but I will likely make a purchase once my vape budget allows it. Good luck with everything!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like some tasty flavors. :) Good luck with your launch!

Aside from larger bottles which was already mentioned, are you planning on having a Max VG option for those of us that cant tolerate much PG? or like to drip?

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thinking about ordering some flavors to try and wanted to see how much shipping would be - checkout takes me straight to PayPal for payment. Are you just using the confirmed address from PP? How much is shipping?

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like free over $30 according to the shipping and returns page. :)

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for the delayed response everyone, was up til 5AM trying to get the site up, just woke up!

I notice only 15ml's available.. any idea if/when you will be adding bigger bottle options?
30ml and 120ml will be added but I do not have a time frame at this time.
Looks like some tasty flavors. :) Good luck with your launch!

Aside from larger bottles which was already mentioned, are you planning on having a Max VG option for those of us that cant tolerate much PG? or like to drip?
Some of our flavors already have a MAX VG option, 'About Us'

Because we aim to bring you the highest possible quality of juice at an affordable price, SOME of our juices are not available in MAX VG blends. Why is this you might ask? Well, some flavors just don't perform as well as max VG and we don't want people to think our juice isn't quality because they order in a fashion that the juice is not designed for. We offer options of 30/70, 40/60, 50/50 PG/VG for all of our flavors, some include a MAX VG option as well. The more PG present, the more flavor, the more VG present, the more clouds for you to blow across the room.

Thinking about ordering some flavors to try and wanted to see how much shipping would be - checkout takes me straight to PayPal for payment. Are you just using the confirmed address from PP? How much is shipping?

Free shipping over $30, otherwise $5.50 (priority mail flat rate, although that appears to be broken and addressing it now).

Looks like free over $30 according to the shipping and returns page. :)

Correct

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
<snipped>
Free shipping over $30, otherwise $5.50 (priority mail flat rate, although that appears to be broken and addressing it now).
<snipped>
Saw the free shipping over $30 - no other options other than Priority Flat Mail rate? Seems pretty steep if you only want to try 2-3 flavors at first... might I suggest adding a first-class mail option?

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like a few folks squeezed out some freebie shipping orders, whoops :). Enjoy! Shipping rates have been updated in Paypal.

I should add, right now only accepting Paypal, our full time payment processor moving forward should be online by the end of the week at which point you will see sales offered internationally as well.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Saw the free shipping over $30 - no other options other than Priority Flat Mail rate? Seems pretty steep if you only want to try 2-3 flavors at first... might I suggest adding a first-class mail option?
Thank you for the suggestion, I'm looking into that now.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Should have ordered THEN said something ... LOL

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The shipping option is chosen @ Paypal. It's going to be moot in a couple hours anyways...Paypal just sent my account to limited status even though the two account reps I spoke with over there said no problem on e-juice...

New payment processor and checkout process should be up in 72 hours.

Site now closed for maintenance until then.

Had planned going for a soft open, think I blew this one.

The good news is that the orders I received thus far are all ready to ship as soon as the post office opens tomorrow.

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya.. PayPal doesnt like 'tobacco' products..

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya.. PayPal doesnt like 'tobacco' products..
I had heard that also but when I spoke with their account reps they told me it was a non-issue (2 different people). Then 12 hours of live sales and they nuke the account. So LOL.

Got a response back from the processor I've wanted from the start mid afternoon as well today though which is good. Should hopefully be through their underwriting process and live in 72 hours as noted above.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
www.gggejuice.com

So after a slight mishap with our payment processor for our launch on Monday (knew I should have done a 'soft-open'), we are proud to announce our real grand opening.

Website has undergone a complete face lift, we have moved payment processing in house (no more third party site to visit and log in to), marked free shipping down to $25.00 and added sample packs.

Coupon Code: 'GO20' that's gee, oh, two, zero

Enjoy everyone.

www.gggejuice.com

Come join me over @ /r/diy_ejuice if you want to make your own juice instead or right here in the DiY section of the forum!

Unfortunately, at this time, we are not shipping internationally (US & Canada Only) however, we will either be adding it soon or will be directing you to a EU re-seller.

Last edited:

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Only seven days left to use Coupon Code: GO20 (gee, oh, two, zero)

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Only 6 days left for our grand opening sale. All items are already discounted by at least 10%.

Earn an additional discount of 20% when you use coupon code: GO20 (gee, oh, two, zero).

Free priority mail shipping over $25 in the USA. Free first class USPS shipping to Canada for orders over $70.

Sick of paying $0.75-$1.00 per ml for the best premium juice on the market. Well, welcome to the solution. Finally a gourmet premium juice brand at a reasonable cost. All of the juices in our signature line are 6 months to 2 years in the making. You can't beat this stuff.

Top Sellers Maniacal Mango, Credible Cream, Key Lime Pie - Drip Only, Pomegranate Banana Cream - Drip Only.

5 pack sampler (15ml in glass) for only $28.79 shipped in the US when you use the GO20 coupon!

www.gggejuice.com

Reddit Reviews

> I KNEW IT!! lol, can't wait to try your stuff man, your recipes are really good and I'll be buying from your sample pack soon - Courtesy of /u/MyLegsHurt

> GGG is some fantastic juice, and Blake (botboy) is a pleasure to work with. His customer service is impeccable as well. He answered any questions I have and even stuck around to chat with me (which was awesome). Again, great juice and I'd recommend 'Credible Cream, Maniacal Mango, and Blueberry Cinnamon Danish just to name a few of my favorites, but every juice I bought from him were incredible.

> NN approved vendor right hur :) Thank you so much for the disclosure on ingredients you provide. Truth'll go a long way... - Courtesy of /u/nudenicotine (our nicotine/pg/vg supplier)

> You'll be the first vendor juice I try in months when payday hits this Friday. Looking forward to it. - Courtesy of /u/captaincannibal

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
120ml bottles have now been added for our signature line and one of our 'Request' flavors.

30ml likely to be added in the next few weeks. Trying to finalize some details on that end.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Only 5 days left for our grand opening sale. All items are already discounted by at least 10%.

Earn an additional discount of 20% when you use coupon code: GO20 (gee, oh, two, zero).

Top Sellers: Maniacal Mango, Credible Cream, Key Lime Pie - Drip Only, Pomegranate Banana Cream - Drip Only.

www.gggejuice.com

Reddit Reviews

> Key Lime Pie is phenomenal. Nice and subtle and delicious. It tastes exactly like key lime pie. And yeah I'm still vaping on K, and it's still blowing my mind haha. Courtesy of /u/Chrononaught referring to Under Development Juice 'K' aka Key Lime Pie.

> Maniacal Mango. Damn. Let me preface this by saying that I don't really like mango flavor either. Maniacal Mango is divine. It's been my ADV as of the last few days, putting out my previous favorite of a local B&M's dragonfruit/strawberry/cream, and even Bombie's 'Nana Cream. Just incredible. Well done, great job, golf clap. Courtesy of Anonymous

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Only 3 days left. Adding the updated reviews from a bunch of redditors.

> Key Lime Pie is phenomenal. Nice and subtle and delicious. It tastes exactly like key lime pie. And yeah I'm still vaping on K, and it's still blowing my mind haha. - Courtesy of /u/Chrononaught referring to Under Development Juice 'K' aka Key Lime Pie.

> Damn. Let me preface this by saying that I don't really like mango flavor either. Maniacal Mango is divine. It's been my ADV as of the last few days, putting out my previous favorite of a local B&M's dragonfruit/strawberry/cream, and even Bombie's 'Nana Cream. Just incredible. Well done, great job, golf clap. - Courtesy of /u/LippencottElvis

> On your suggestion I had to try the Vanilla and Peanut on separate coils. Loaded up a TOBH with dual 22ga coils at .27 ohm with fresh wick. Mixing the two has a very nice flavor. I'll have to try them individually, but I wanted to try them combined first. If you can figure that one out as one juice you'd have a winner on your hands. - Courtesy of Anonymous

> 'Credible Cream is very complex, first vape from it you notice a strong Honeydew that is backed by other fruits and cream. The honeydew mellows out and melds into an awesome creamy blend. I really enjoy this juice and will be an ADV for me. - Copied from JuiceDB

VU Sponsors