Become a Patron!

GX 2/4 gets extremely hot

Detroit Primetime

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My mod and tank get very hot when I chain vape. I’m vaping at 83-85 watts. I’m using two LG 18650 3000mah batteries. What can be causing this? Are my batteries going bad? I’ve had them for a year but the manufacturer production date is May 2016 according to batterybro.com. I have the Cloud Beast tank and V8 X4 coils. Any advice is appreciated..

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
You are vaping at a high wattage which produces a lot of heat. Its going to get hot. If you keep doing it while its hot, it will get hotter and eventually too hot to use. Thats a sign to take a break or grab a different mod and tank and give that one a break.

Detroit Primetime

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You are vaping at a high wattage which produces a lot of heat. Its going to get hot. If you keep doing it while its hot, it will get hotter and eventually too hot to use. Thats a sign to take a break or grab a different mod and tank and give that one a break.
Okie dokie. As long as it’s normal then I will do as you say.. take a break or grab another mod. Thanks for the answer :)

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Okie dokie. As long as it’s normal then I will do as you say.. take a break or grab another mod. Thanks for the answer :)

No worries. Chain vaping happens. Just need to spread it across multiple devices, they will last longer this way as well.

VU Sponsors