Hadaly by Psyclone mods

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I've read a few places that sxk and wotofo are the same company.

Not sure how true that is

BAM crew

Hmmm, wonder if they clone their authentics :giggle:

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank got the authentic. This is why i dont buy clones. A couple reviews i came across showed them side by side and the sxk looked pretty much dead on. The reviewer said they even performed exactly the same.

I don't think ill be buying any clones. If i cant afford the authentic, so be it. There's plenty of inexpensive pieces out there that perform well. I cant see myself supporting a company thats ripping off another company that did all the hard work developing and fine tuning a good product just for some lazy mofo to recreate a product that doesnt perform as well.

One company spends a year or two really taking their time to produce a good product, then someone else puts out a cheap subpar clone two days after the authentic is released taking no time to make sure they release a good product and just hope theirs comes out as good as the authentic. If it doesnt oh well, so what, sell it anyways. No thanks. Not for me.

Last edited:

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Perhaps they sell the ones as clones if they don't make to QC grade for the legit versions

Dunno happy with the ShenRay ....Lucy since you have all 3 now is the ShenRay a 1:1? Can you see any differences?
I was wondering the same thing. I have the SXK clone and love that little squonker and have been thinking about picking up the ShenRay version as well.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The SXK Hadaly clones do not perform anywhere close to the authentic IME

The ShenRay clones is much closer. Yes, I have tried all three, lol

I just got a ShenRay clone today. I'm blown away by it, just amazed at how good the flavor is. I don't think I'll be using my other RDAs anymore. I'm going to order a couple more today.

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got a ShenRay clone today. I'm blown away by it, just amazed at how good the flavor is. I don't think I'll be using my other RDAs anymore. I'm going to order a couple more today.

Why not just get the authentic so the company/manufacturer that spent their time and money designing the product instead of supporting the company that ripped them off. If you like the product that much, give the money to the company that deserves it from designing the rda.

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its one thing the get the clone if you're not sure about it and want to payless to try it out to see if you like it first, if you end up liking it and want another, get the authentic so the company that deserves it gets the money. Not the company thats ripping them off. The clone wouldnt be there if it wasnt for the authentic. The authentic isnt going to be worse than the clone, its going to be better. Give the money to the company that spent their time and money developing the product if you like it. You know you're not going to regret it if clone is good.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its one thing the get the clone if you're not sure about it and want to payless to try it out to see if you like it first, if you end up liking it and want another, get the authentic so the company that deserves it gets the money. Not the company thats ripping them off. The clone wouldnt be there if it wasnt for the authentic. The authentic isnt going to be worse than the clone, its going to be better. Give the money to the company that spent their time and money developing the product if you like it. You know you're not going to regret it if clone is good.
Clones do have their place, like how to evaluate before buying the Authentic. Plus Clones have caused manufacturers to up their game and provide quality items. Along with not changing $300 for a basic tube.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm in the same boat. I have the authentic and all my other RDA's collect dust; even my favorites like the goon and Petri are no match.

Edit to add - for anyone who has the Hadaly, consider getting the ultum cap, imo it improves the flavor.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Why not just get the authentic so the company/manufacturer that spent their time and money designing the product instead of supporting the company that ripped them off. If you like the product that much, give the money to the company that deserves it from designing the rda.

I fully support this although at the time I didn't have the money to drop £70 on it, was more of a trial thing although it's still very good, and was the first clone I've ever purchased! ...I intend to buy the really thing for sure so they aren't gonna lose out from me

But as Rossco said they definitely have thier place

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I'm in the same boat. I have the authentic and all my other RDA's collect dust; even my favorites like the goon and Petri are no match.

Edit to add - for anyone who has the Hadaly, consider getting the ultum cap, imo it improves the flavor.

Roger that! Will get this as well;)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fully support this although at the time I didn't have the money to drop £70 on it, was more of a trial thing although it's still very good, and was the first clone I've ever purchased! ...I intend to buy the really thing for sure so they aren't gonna lose out from me

But as Rossco said they definitely have thier place
Cloners will copy what people have the vision to create, I like to support those who have the actual passion to create. Not a company that is just out to make a quick buck with what ever materials they can get for the cheapest price.

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Clones do have their place, like how to evaluate before buying the Authentic. Plus Clones have caused manufacturers to up their game and provide quality items. Along with not changing $300 for a basic tube.

I agree. Thats why i said if you're unsure of something get a clone first. Especially if its expensive. But if you get the clone, you like it, then get the authentic so the company that designs it gets the money they deserve. But when you get a clone and like it, then get three more clones of the samething when the authentic could be bought for $60-70, that's just so wrong. The company that spent their time and money designing/developing the product should get the money if you like the product and want another one. Buying 2-3 more clones is supporting the company and making it ok and encouraging them to keep ripping off the authentic. Its just wrong. Its not just in vaping. Its in everything. Thats why there is laws against it in America, and im sure other countries too. Get a clone to try it, if you like it get the authentic. Especially when its not that expensive. Supporting knockoffs is jus bullshit.

Idk. I guess im jus old school and have morals unlike too many ppl these days. Im far from rich, but if i want something ill save my money for the authentic instead of supporting knock off companies. If its 100+ and im unsure, MAYBE ill get a clone to try it, but im still unsure i would, id prob jus get something cheapr that authentic until i could afford the expensive product.

For ppl that buy multiple clones of the same device, how would you like it if you spent a year-two+ coming out with a product, your product wasnt even that expensive, but ppl just waited for clone/knockoffs to come out beforr buying your product and kept buying knockoffs instead of your product just to save a few bucks? Im sure you'd be pretty pissed off and would want to put a stop to the company ripping off your product you worked so hard on for someone else just to replicate it and sell it for peanuts.

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I just hate the color of ultum. It just looks like it was supposed to be clear and got wicked dirty and yellowed out. Psyclone mods came out with a clear full size cap. Its cheaper than the stubby ultum too. For i think $12, you get a clear cap thats all one piece and the drip tip is 3mm taller than the stubby.

I definitely going to get the one piece full size clear cap, but i also may get the clear stubby and a nice 510 so i can see my juice level and have a cool looking drip tip lol.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I agree. Thats why i said if you're unsure of something get a clone first. Especially if its expensive. But if you get the clone, you like it, then get the authentic so the company that designs it gets the money they deserve. But when you get a clone and like it, then get three more clones of the samething when the authentic could be bought for $60-70, that's just so wrong. The company that spent their time and money designing/developing the product should get the money if you like the product and want another one. Buying 2-3 more clones is supporting the company and making it ok and encouraging them to keep ripping off the authentic. Its just wrong. Its not just in vaping. Its in everything. Thats why there is laws against it in America, and im sure other countries too. Get a clone to try it, if you like it get the authentic. Especially when its not that expensive. Supporting knockoffs is jus bullshit.

Idk. I guess im jus old school and have morals unlike too many ppl these days. Im far from rich, but if i want something ill save my money for the authentic instead of supporting knock off companies. If its 100+ and im unsure, MAYBE ill get a clone to try it, but im still unsure i would, id prob jus get something cheapr that authentic until i could afford the expensive product.

For ppl that buy multiple clones of the same device, how would you like it if you spent a year-two+ coming out with a product, your product wasnt even that expensive, but ppl just waited for clone/knockoffs to come out beforr buying your product and kept buying knockoffs instead of your product just to save a few bucks? Im sure you'd be pretty pissed off and would want to put a stop to the company ripping off your product you worked so hard on for someone else just to replicate it and sell it for peanuts.
I've been around the vape scene for 4.5, almost 5 years now. I've seen this argued and debated time and time again.
First off, you need to define clone.
Some say, that if it doesn't have the authentic logos or engravings it's "ok." Some say that if it DOES have those markings than it's a counterfeit and wrong.
Wither way, clones in general also exist because some authentic are not only expensive but hard to get ahold of. When the Marquis came out they were almost impossible to buy, even if you had the money. The NaRda was also in that group.
Disclaimer: I buy and use both usually I buy the clone after the authentic to compare the differences out of engineering curiosity. In doing that, I've seen some glaring differences at times. In some cases the clone is better suited for some styles of vaping. The sxk kf5 has .5 mm smaller airholes under the coil than the authentic. To some that can be an asset. The infinite magma had a better build quality over the paradigm. The erlkonigan clones from the people that made the fogger (forgot their name) gave it more airflow than just offered by erl.
These are just some of the differences I've seen.

When I started you couldn't get a good authentic RDA for under 100$ or a good solid mod for under 150$ At the time I was on disability, and wasn't about to buy an authentic RDA over paying for utilities. Thankfully my situation has changed and I've been fortunate enough to be able to purchase the gear i have.

Albeit, gear has gotten less expensive; but who is anyone else to judge a person based off their financial decisions on buying vape gear?
I have never and will never see that as the important part. I'm more focused on the fact that they could more easily go to the Shell station and buy Marlboro or GPC.

BAM crew

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Perhaps they sell the ones as clones if they don't make to QC grade for the legit versions

Dunno happy with the ShenRay .... @JuicyLucy you said have all 3 now? is the ShenRay a 1:1, Can you see any differences?

Sorry King, I traded or gave away all the clones. The Shen Ray was a lot closer than the SXK though.

Somewheres here on VU, I posted some upclose comparisons of the SXK and the authentic

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been around the vape scene for 4.5, almost 5 years now. I've seen this argued and debated time and time again.
First off, you need to define clone.
Some say, that if it doesn't have the authentic logos or engravings it's "ok." Some say that if it DOES have those markings than it's a counterfeit and wrong.
Wither way, clones in general also exist because some authentic are not only expensive but hard to get ahold of. When the Marquis came out they were almost impossible to buy, even if you had the money. The NaRda was also in that group.
Disclaimer: I buy and use both usually I buy the clone after the authentic to compare the differences out of engineering curiosity. In doing that, I've seen some glaring differences at times. In some cases the clone is better suited for some styles of vaping. The sxk kf5 has .5 mm smaller airholes under the coil than the authentic. To some that can be an asset. The infinite magma had a better build quality over the paradigm. The erlkonigan clones from the people that made the fogger (forgot their name) gave it more airflow than just offered by erl.
These are just some of the differences I've seen.

When I started you couldn't get a good authentic RDA for under 100$ or a good solid mod for under 150$ At the time I was on disability, and wasn't about to buy an authentic RDA over paying for utilities. Thankfully my situation has changed and I've been fortunate enough to be able to purchase the gear i have.

Albeit, gear got less expensive; but who is anyone else to judge a person based off their financial decisions on buying vape gear?
I have never and will never see that as the important part. I'm more focused on the fact that they could more easily go to the Shell station and buy Marlboro or GPC.

BAM crew

IMO, knockoffs are a 1:1 with logos trying to be exactly the same or as close to the same as they can get it. Which i think is wrong. Clones dont have the logos.

If you cant get the product because they are hard to get or the product is expensive and want to try it out first thats one thing. But if you have a clone/knockoff and like it, then buy 2-3more clones/knockoffs thats just not right. If you like the clone and want another, save your money or wait for it to come in stock. If you like the product and have no intentions in buying the authentic and keep buying multiple clones of the same device, that's jus wrong. If you like the clone and want another of the same device, the company that developed the product should get the money they deserve instead of keep supporting the company thats ripping them off. The clone wouldnt be there wo the authentic. They spent their time and money developing the product, they should get the money they earned and deserve. Even ifnyou get a clone, an authentic, and still want another, sure get another clone. But if you like the product that much to buy multiples, the company that developed the product should get the money for at least one purchase since they're the ones that did all the hard work developing it, especially if its not a crazy expensive product.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
IMO, knockoffs are a 1:1 with logos trying to be exactly the same or as close to the same as they can get it. Which i think is wrong. Clones dont have the logos.

If you cant get the product because they are hard to get or the product is expensive and want to try it out first thats one thing. But if you have a clone/knockoff and like it, then buy 2-3more clones/knockoffs thats just not right. If you like the clone and want another, save your money or wait for it to come in stock. If you like the product and have no intentions in buying the authentic and keep buying multiple clones of the same device, that's jus wrong.
Clearly you've not had to go through the process of getting one of those hard to get pieces.
Wait for it to get it in stock
- try getting something that comes out in limited batches where you need someone to vouch for you just to get on a facebook group waiting list.
- the first velocity, took me 6 months just to get ordered.
-is took me almost 8 months to get my NaRda.

In a day where immediate gratification is the answer, most people are happy to get the easy to grasp clone rather than go through the bullshit of finding a FB group, joining a group, waiting for their number to get called, then waiting for it to be made.

Again, I won't say it's wrong, especially if it's helping get someone off the smokes.
I'm not judge or jury over what another person spends their own hard earned money on. As a veteran vaper my only moral obligation is to help people vape safely and stay smoke free. What they get and where they get it from, is not my concern.

BAM crew

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Clearly you've not had to go through the process of getting one of those hard to get pieces.
Wait for it to get it in stock
- try getting something that comes out in limited batches where you need someone to vouch for you just to get on a facebook group waiting list.
- the first velocity, took me 6 months just to get ordered.
-is took me almost 8 months to get my NaRda.

In a day where immediate gratification is the answer, most people are happy to get the easy to grasp clone rather than go through the bullshit of finding a FB group, joining a group, waiting for their number to get called, then waiting for it to be made.

Again, I won't say it's wrong, especially if it's helping get someone off the smokes.
I'm not judge or jury over what another person spends their own hard earned money on. As a veteran vaper my only moral obligation is to help people vape safely and stay smoke free. What they get and where they get it from, is not my concern.

BAM crew

So agree!

Anyone into squonking pre-Kanger can totally relate to this also

It was almost impossible to get a complete setup for under $300

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like i said before, if it not in stock or its expensive and you want to try it first, get the clone. But if you like it and want another, get the authentic. I just think its wrong to keep buying the same cloned product instead of at least one authentic. If you have a clone, you got your instant gratification, now can wait for the authentic. Obviously what i say isnt going to change anyones mind, its just how i feel and the way i see things. I just feel its wrong to keep buying the same clone with no intention on buying an authentic. If you like the product that much to keep buying them, the company that spent their time and money developing the product should get what they deserve for at least one purchase instead of keep supporting the company thats ripping them off with no intention of getting at least one authentic. If you like the product that much to buy multiples, why wouldnt you want to support the company that made it possible?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So agree!

Right?
I remember being on a waiting list to get a 120$ atty converted for an additional 40$, so that I could use a 220$ squonk mod.

3 months later I had the combo I wanted.

Or better yet, the waiting list for an authentic billet box? An 800$ mod

BAM crew

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So agree!

Ya but you can now. Like i said multiple times. I have no problem w ppl buying the clone at first to try it to make sure they like it or because they cant get it right away. But if you have a clone and like it enough to want more than one, the company that developed it should get what they deserve instead of buy 2-3more clones with NO intentions on EVER buying the authentic. Especially if the authentic isnt that expensive. Im not talking about $800-1000 devices. $50-100 authentics buy keep buying 2-3-4 clones with no intentions on ever buying an authentic is just wrong IMO

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ya but you can now. Like i said multiple times. I have no problem w ppl buying the clone at first to try it to make sure they like it or because they cant get it right away. But if you have a clone and like it enough to want more than one, the company that developed it should get what they deserve instead of buy 2-3more clones with NO intentions on EVER buying the authentic. Especially if the authentic isnt that expensive. Im not talking about $800-1000 devices. $50-100 authentics buy keep buying 2-3-4 clones with no intentions on ever buying an authentic is just wrong IMO
So now you're putting a price limit on when something becomes morally responsible to you?

Buying a 20$ clone of a 100$ device is the same act as buying a 50$ clone of an 800$ device. The only difference is the dollar amount.

BAM crew

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The difference is if you buy the $20 clone multiple times with no intention on ever buying the authentic. If you buy the clone to try it, then buy the authentic, its a huge difference. Theres so many devices out there, why buy 4 of the same clone when you can buy 1 clone, like it then buy the authentic, then try something else istead of the same clone 3-5 times? Im sorry, but i think thats wrong. Everyone entitled to their opinions. Im not telling anyone how to spend their money. Im just stating my opinion.

Why buy 16 $50 clones? Not everyone can afford a $800 device. But if you're buying 16 $50 clones of the exact same one, you most likely can so why not buy the one clone then the one authentic?

You act like im saying its wrong to buy clones at all. The problem lies in if you like the device but keep buying clones instead of buying at least one authentic so the company that deserves it gets the money they deserve if you like their product that much to buy multiples.

Last edited:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Sorry maybe I'm missing the point here but why are we discussing buying multiple clones of exactly the same product, who does this?

Final food for thought for you though ;

you talk about authentics as though they are all originals they have some god written right to remain under the protection of the owner...everyone copies everyone that's how the industry evolves (not just this industry either). If it's a great idea incoperate and tweak the design to make it slightly better then feed it to the consumers...how many attys out there have a velocity "style" deck for instance?,
Granted occasionally you see something different, but authentics are just as much a clone just with a different dress on :)

So who's atty do you pay patronage to now? the velocity for instance the originator of that idea (if it really was the originator that is)?

And now we are back to clones because it's a discontinued product Jadid, in that the owner literally doesn't make it anymore now what do you do now?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Sorry maybe I'm missing the point here but why are we discussing buying multiple clones of exactly the same product, who does this?

I have done that, lol

But, would not have bought so much of anything if vaping wasn't under threat by the US government

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I have done that, lol

But, would not have bought so much of anything if vaping wasn't under threat by the US government

Ok I get that I've seen your stack of merlins lol ...that ship sailed over here now very little choice for us this side of the pond since may 20th

It'll be import job and hope it makes it through customs now :(

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Nothing has yet beat the authentic Hadaly by Cyclone for it's vape and the quality of the actual atomizer though

But really, the so called clone war is really dead I thought

They will always be readily available by cloners as long as there is a market

My only real bitch with clones is when the maker tries to pass them off as authentic and charges authentic prices

In a big, free, unregulated market like vaping somewhat still is, there will always be cheap knockoffs

Some will hold up well, some won't

Frankly, I can't fault anyone for looking for the least expensive option

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

This is the first knock-off of anything vaping I've bought. If I were in the States, I'd buy original because I like quality. However, getting things into this country is a game of cat and mouse. Just today I got notified via sms that customs has my authentic Ijoy Exo Rta. Come on down and see us, they wrote. I don't bother because they just tell me I can't have it. So far, in the last 6 months, I've had 2 mods and 4 tanks seized this way. They say they ship them back, yet no one has reported receiving them. I can't get refunded until they get them back, which is absolutely fair. I know I'm taking a gamble so I bear the cost. I can take losing the $15 on the clone Hadaly. I can take losing the $29 on the Exo. I surely can't take losing $70 on an authentic Hadaly. If I ever make it back to the US I'll buy one.

You Americans have it the best in the worldwide vaping community. Most of us are playing hide and seek with customs and/or paying a serious premium to those are better at getting shit into the countries we live in. I've had to lie through my teeth a dozen times to get nic into this country. I've had to search high and wide to find someone willing to relabel the nic. I can't even buy VG or PG here. My DIY cost is at least double what Americans pay. I'm not complaining, just explaining.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
This is the first knock-off of anything vaping I've bought. If I were in the States, I'd buy original because I like quality. However, getting things into this country is a game of cat and mouse. Just today I got notified via sms that customs has my authentic Ijoy Exo Rta. Come on down and see us, they wrote. I don't bother because they just tell me I can't have it. So far, in the last 6 months, I've had 2 mods and 4 tanks seized this way. They say they ship them back, yet no one has reported receiving them. I can't get refunded until they get them back, which is absolutely fair. I know I'm taking a gamble so I bear the cost. I can take losing the $15 on the clone Hadaly. I can take losing the $29 on the Exo. I surely can't take losing $70 on an authentic Hadaly. If I ever make it back to the US I'll buy one.

You Americans have it the best in the worldwide vaping community. Most of us are playing hide and seek with customs and/or paying a serious premium to those are better at getting shit into the countries we live in. I've had to lie through my teeth a dozen times to get nic into this country. I've had to search high and wide to find someone willing to relabel the nic. I can't even buy VG or PG here. My DIY cost is at least double what Americans pay. I'm not complaining, just explaining.

Where abouts are you based bobnat? I've got a load of gear coming from China now starting to worry it's gonna get seized ...I'm in the uk!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where abouts are you based bobnat? I've got a load of gear coming from China now starting to worry it's gonna get seized ...I'm in the uk!

I'm in the UAE. There is a ban here on anything they recognize pertaining to vaping but it's haphazard the way it's enforced. My wife walked two e-pens and 15 bottles of juice in and they saw it and asked her what it was. That was the airport.

FastTech won't even ship here due to so many shipments being confiscated. Yet there are people selling the stuff via websites. You place an order and they'll deliver the next day, COD. But a $25 tank will cost $45. My Battlestar cost me $70. I recently found out how they're getting the quantities in, but it's not worth doing for an individual. My best bet is via courier, they seem to go through a different process than regular post. However, the cost can be prohibitive and 3fvape and others won't do it...I've asked repeatedly. I all get back is gibberish emails. Most US companies won't ship here either. But I've persevered and I've got enough to make juice for the next 3.5 years. It just gets fucking tiring playing these games.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I'm in the UAE. There is a ban here on anything they recognize pertaining to vaping but it's haphazard the way it's enforced. My wife walked two e-pens and 15 bottles of juice in and they saw it and asked her what it was. That was the airport.

FastTech won't even ship here due to so many shipments being confiscated. Yet there are people selling the stuff via websites. You place an order and they'll deliver the next day, COD. But a $25 tank will cost $45. My Battlestar cost me $70. I recently found out how they're getting the quantities in, but it's not worth doing for an individual. My best bet is via courier, they seem to go through a different process than regular post. However, the cost can be prohibitive and 3fvape and others won't do it...I've asked repeatedly. I all get back is gibberish emails. Most US companies won't ship here either. But I've persevered and I've got enough to make juice for the next 3.5 years. It just gets fucking tiring playing these games.

Damn that sucks big time I feel for you! Does make you wonder whether palms are being greased to allow packages through doesn't it for these other courier routes

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn that sucks big time I feel for you! Does make you wonder whether palms are being greased to allow packages through doesn't it for these other courier routes

They're using legal loopholes which cost to exploit. It's definitely not worth doing for a single person.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

That sucks in every way possible

BAM crew

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Im
you talk about authentics as though they are all originals they have some god written right to remain under the protection of the owner...everyone copies everyone that's how the industry evolves (not just this industry either). If it's a great idea incoperate and tweak the design to make it slightly better then feed it to the consumers...how many attys out there have a velocity "style" deck for instance?,
Granted occasionally you see something different, but authentics are just as much a clone just with a different dress on :)

So who's atty do you pay patronage to now? the velocity for instance the originator of that idea (if it really was the originator that is)?

And now we are back to clones because it's a discontinued product Jadid, in that the owner literally doesn't make it anymore now what do you do now?
I'm.

The SXK Hadaly clones do not perform anywhere close to the authentic IME

The ShenRay clones is much closer. Yes, I have tried all three, lol

^^^An earlier post. If you wana see who does it, look back.

You must not live in the USA. There is laws against selling clones and knockoffs. If you dont make an exact replica, thats fine. Anyone can use a velocity style deck. Unless it's trademaked/patent. Thats not that samething as sxk or someother company making the same exact device with another companies logo on it. Huge difference. Here in america, you just dont do that. You get sued for it because you stealing someone elses product and selling it as your own.

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

That really suck man. Why dont you buy stuff used with in your country so it doesnt get taken by customs? In classified sections on forums or other sources. Off friends or whatever.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Those same laws apply here as well but there is little they can do to combat it unless your a large organisation with deep pockets

Like it or loathe it clones are here do I agree with it no not really if I had £70 to spend on it at the time I would have got the real deal, if bob wasn't worried about it getting confiscated he would have done as well...do you spend a little to try something out as a means to sort through the real products you want to get seems reasonable to me

So if I remove the top housing and put a plain one on then it's no longer a clone right I mean all we are now talking about is the logo not the design since certain things are allowable?

So if I grab an after market ultem top cap jobs a gooden?

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Those same laws apply here as well but there is little they can do to combat it unless your a large organisation with deep pockets

Like it or loathe it clones are here do I agree with it no not really if I had £70 to spend on it at the time I would have got the real deal, if bob wasn't worried about it getting confiscated he would have done as well...do you spend a little to try something out as a means to sort through the real products you want to get seems reasonable to me

So if I remove the top housing and put a plain one on then it's no longer a clone right I mean all we are now talking about is the logo not the design since certain things are allowable?

So if I grab an after market ultem top cap jobs a gooden?

Spend your money how you want. I really dont care. I was jus asking him why not get the authentic instead of 3-4 clones. You guys keep dragging it out. My opinion is my opinion. What is see is right and wrong is my opinion. I really dont care what you think. Spend your money on what you want and ill spend my money on what i want. Let it go already. Christ all mighty. Smh.

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Spend your money how you want. I really dont care. I was jus asking him why not get the authentic instead of 3-4 clones. You guys keep dragging it out. My opinion is my opinion. What is see is right and wrong is my opinion. I really dont care what you think. Spend your money on what you want and ill spend my money on what i want. Let it go already. Christ all mighty. Smh.

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No, I don't, but I'm Boston born and raised. I have some idea of the laws in the US, as well as how often they're broken.

That wasnt directed toward you. Just because some companies break laws, doesnt mean its ok lol.

Where abouts in boston were you boston and raised? You should move back so your vape gear doesnt keep getting confiscated from customs lol. That really sucks that they do that. How can they open and go through your mail like that? Another law that the states wont allow. Unless they have probable cause/suspicions there's drugs in it. Most companies send stuff in packages that doesnt indicate there's vape gear in there so they shouldnt be allowed to go open it like that. What if they open it and dont find anything illegal? Are they going to pay to repackage it or ship opened packages?

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Hadaly is fantastic , don't get me wrong , but better flavor than my Narda? I don't think so....when I first got my hadaly, I put identical coils in it and the narda, 3 separate buid's (1x round wire 26g, 1x 26/36 clapton, and 1x triple twisted 28) and the narda won every time (even if only by a bit ). The only way I get flavor better than my narda using my hadaly is if I put a fused clapton in the hadaly (which will not stay mounted and is therefore unvapable out of my narda.....) But I have faith , that if I ever do find a way or make a super micro fused clapton small enough to mount in the narda, the flavor of the narda will beat the hadaly even with a FC :)

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Hadaly is fantastic , don't get me wrong , but better flavor than my Narda? I don't think so....when I first got my hadaly, I put identical coils in it and the narda, 3 separate buid's (1x round wire 26g, 1x 26/36 clapton, and 1x triple twisted 28) and the narda won every time (even if only by a bit ). The only way I get flavor better than my narda using my hadaly is if I put a fused clapton in the hadaly (which will not stay mounted and is therefore unvapable out of my narda.....) But I have faith , that if I ever do find a way or make a super micro fused clapton small enough to mount in the narda, the flavor of the narda will beat the hadaly even with a FC :)

What if you make the fused clapton, have the cores stick out further than the clapton part so your only clamping/mounting the cores and not the clapton part? Since the wires are all making tight contact with each other, they should all heat evenly. I did this when i made a fused clapton with a twist (twisted wire for the clapton). I didnt do it for any specific reason, i jus pushed the twisted wire tighter since it was a little bit loose and it made the cores stick out a little bit more and worked just fine eventhough the twisted wire wasnt clamped in the hadaly clamps.

Jane808

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

She's sexy too ;)

kayfun_zps5sxvuqqm.jpg

I love this:inlove:

VU Sponsors