Become a Patron!

Hadaly by Psyclone mods

nikolous

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i understand cloning for expensive items. EG here in australia, to get a Broadside I paid $180. But you can get a clone for under $20. I get that. But they make clones of the VandyVape Icon which is $35 originally, and sell a clone for $10.
The example I give is I understand making a fake Rolex because it's out of reach for the masses, but why would you clone a Casio?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The Hadaly is fantastic , don't get me wrong , but better flavor than my Narda? I don't think so....when I first got my hadaly, I put identical coils in it and the narda, 3 separate buid's (1x round wire 26g, 1x 26/36 clapton, and 1x triple twisted 28) and the narda won every time (even if only by a bit ). The only way I get flavor better than my narda using my hadaly is if I put a fused clapton in the hadaly (which will not stay mounted and is therefore unvapable out of my narda.....) But I have faith , that if I ever do find a way or make a super micro fused clapton small enough to mount in the narda, the flavor of the narda will beat the hadaly even with a FC :)

While the Narda does indeed deliver on flavor, I never liked how it vapes

But then, I only had a ChiNarda :giggle:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
i understand cloning for expensive items. EG here in australia, to get a Broadside I paid $180. But you can get a clone for under $20. I get that. But they make clones of the VandyVape Icon which is $35 originally, and sell a clone for $10.
The example I give is I understand making a fake Rolex because it's out of reach for the masses, but why would you clone a Casio?

It's like the Chinese equivelant of Pokemon

Clonemon

"gotta clone them all"

Get all 160 clonemons now to unlock the limited edition clonecloud master blaster styled goonbot

:sneaka:

67Mopar

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have quite a few squonks. My Hadalay is on top of my VT Inbox - prefer it to my Therion - I hate the battery case for the Therion.
Just leave the battery partition out of the Therion, and leave the bottle connected when replacing the battery. I wish they would have included a "trickle charge" setting for recharging the batteries. That way, we could just leave the battery in it. May via an update?

67Mopar

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The SXK Hadaly clones do not perform anywhere close to the authentic IME

The ShenRay clones is much closer. Yes, I have tried all three, lol
I don't know why not? If the design and materials are the same, there should be no difference in performance. I recently purchased a Kayfun V4 clone, and performs exactly like the authentic. No leaks, excellent vapor production, and flavor unlike any other RTA I've ever used.

Many facilities are now using LIDAR surface imaging/mapping to duplicate designs. Once mapped, the resulting product is mirrored duplicate of the original. A true 1:1 clone in every sense.

67Mopar

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Simple... $1.00 production cost per unit @ $10.00 per unit sale = 1000% profit.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I don't know why not? If the design and materials are the same, there should be no difference in performance.

If the design and materials were exact it would be, but they are not

VU Sponsors