Become a Patron!

Hades 26650 Mod Replacement Parts?

I was being dumb, opened my mod, and I lost the "Rice Pin" that goes from the ( + ) Terminal of the (26650) Battery, through a threaded piece with a spring and then makes contact with the bottom of my Atomizer (Tobh Mods ATTY -510 connector-). I'm still a noob, and I'm trying to do this, because it's better than smoking. Please help me find this part? My only option is to buy a clone, and take that part from it. But that's going to cost a chunk of change i don't have.

Attachments

• SDC17741.JPG
    SDC17741.JPG
    289.5 KB · Views: 18
  • timthumb.jpg
    timthumb.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 17

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
take a mm ruler and measure the diameter of the hole...I don't own a hades but you might get lucky and be able to just put a nemesis rice pin or a replacement contact from a chi you or another mod that has spare parts everywhere in it's place....if not, take the size and google it with either "copper rod" or "silver rod". you should be able to find a pure rod of one of those materials fairly cheap somewhere from a hobby or a metals site and then you can cut the rod to length and have several spares. I just spent 15 minutes looking threw a ton of stores online and couldn't find a replacement switch but I am guessing that the pin is a common size and you'll be able to stick a replacement contact in there or make a bunch of them for under 10 bucks. If not, I found Hades clones for under 30 dollars. Best of luck to you

I also have a hades, and I purposely took the pin and spring out. The spring was starting to fail and the top cap was getting hot. The mod will work fine, or even better without it.

Tom Allen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine works fine without the spring and pin. Just have to put your tank on first with the top cap off and see how far the bottom comes out. Then adjust your second screw out a little. Then screw your top cap back onto the tube with your tank still on it. Put your battery in and screw your bottom back on. You should have less voltage drop without the pin and spring.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I also have a hades, and I purposely took the pin and spring out. The spring was starting to fail and the top cap was getting hot. The mod will work fine, or even better without it.
Holy shit what a difference.
Less voltage drop harder hit.

So similar issue....just that I seem to have broken the plastic screw in piece that the positive pin gets inserted in to. My hades clone didn't come with the spring loaded contact. I tried removing all of it and just screwing my RDA in to the hole and backing the screw out as was mentioned in the previous message, but there is a metal lip that the screw isn't long enough to pass in order to make contact with the battery. I'm assuming from the tone of the thread that I'm S.O.L. and will have to buy a new clone, or just hope for the best... Any thoughts on the matter will be greatly appreciated.

I agree with this statement...I bought the hades mod with the tohb atty and the battery was getting hot. Took the spring out and "wallah" worked great.

VU Sponsors