Become a Patron!

Hah Doo...

CthulhuSaves

Member For 2 Years
Hey folks,

New to the site; long-time vaper (six years). Started off in the Volcano forums back when we had live chats and get-togethers, contests, and such. Man, I miss those days. Joined ECF about that time, as well, but haven't been active in ages.

Anyhow, I'm old and cranky now, and as an old-school vaper suddenly trapped in a VG-soaked, Cloudchaser's world, I really just needed a place to bitch. lol

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Us older folks would look even more udderly ridiculous with such huge holes in our ears and those silly looking beards---

Welcome and let the bitching begin, lol

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to VU. I don't call myself an "old fart" quite yet (my kids call me that though) ... 38 and counting........
I prefer my nice smooth flavorful vape over a burst of cloud myself.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey folks,

New to the site; long-time vaper (six years). Started off in the Volcano forums back when we had live chats and get-togethers, contests, and such. Man, I miss those days. Joined ECF about that time, as well, but haven't been active in ages.

Anyhow, I'm old and cranky now, and as an old-school vaper suddenly trapped in a VG-soaked, Cloudchaser's world, I really just needed a place to bitch. lol

I'm completely with ya on bitching about the VG fad. If I made clouds like those, my husband would make me go back out to the porch, and coming IN from the damn porch is why I started vaping in the first place! 85%-86% PG suits me just FINE. :) So does 9 or 10 watts and 2 ohm coils. :D I've only been vaping for 3 yrs, but I see no need whatsoever to go past that style of vaping; it worked just fine to get me off coffin nails in 2014, and still works just as well now. :)

Welcome! :hug:
Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey folks,

LOL, I love ya already:teehee::wave: Welcome :cool:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

VU Sponsors