Haku vs Poseidon 3 RDA

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
was watching a vid yesterday from Jai Haze he has a point the Haku looks almost a carbon copy of the Poseidon 3 RDA deck. Ok the Haku looks like it’s better quality and refined and I also prefer the screw system on it

but still born in Australia really?

I don’t own either so I can’t compare and contrast but hoping someone has both to compare because I know one thing the Poseidon will be a lot bloody easier to get hold of unless I go clone route that is

Poseidon 3
5825BD6A-5BF1-4506-AE45-AECCADE2B121.jpeg

Haku Cruiser
3F7D5B89-262B-4068-982D-30048793159A.jpeg

Last edited:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Dunno the posts seem to be in exactly the same place chef albeit ones clamp and other is screw based or is that what you mean leg width size?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Also I can’t tell from the pics if they have changed the angle of the airflow bore, or if they start at different heights etc

@Jai Haze can you get hold of the Poseidon and do a follow up vid? :)

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The Haku looks like the clamps stick out a little less than in the pics of the Poseidon I looked up on Google. But it could just be camera angles. Really need to see side-by-side straight down pics to be able to tell I guess.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
The Haku looks like the clamps stick out a little less than in the pics of the Poseidon I looked up on Google. But it could just be camera angles. Really need to see side-by-side straight down pics to be able to tell I guess.

Agree need someone with both to properly do a side by side

I noticed as well the top of the post in the Haku they have a curved “slope” don’t know if this is adding much to anything inside

Obsiously top cap (airflow ring) makes a difference as well, these may well be different inside

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
From the photos I'm looking at: the poseiden can hold more wraps of coils. While the Haku can hold bigger (in diameter) coils.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Flipped the photos around so they are at least the same way ....yeah you’re right Bardie ...plus in the Poseidon you’re gonna end up having to angle the coil because the post section at the top of the pic below sticks out so much

265EC09F-4A8C-4D77-B527-E14D62AE2273.jpeg

B93486D9-40F0-4EFD-B874-D40D8ACF8A58.jpeg

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If the Haku is a clone of the Poseidon III then the Poseiden III is just a clone of the O-Atty which is just a clone of the NarDa. There's nothing new under the sun. No reason to get in a tizzy over it. Get what looks good to you and keep what works.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Flipped the photos around so they are at least the same way ....yeah you’re right Bardie ...plus in the Poseidon you’re gonna end up having to angle the coil because the post section at the top of the pic below sticks out so much

View attachment 95366

View attachment 95368
Well looking as poseiden. It's a bigger clamp system rather using the screws to tighten down. So either one should be able to position correctly w/out having issues (like my hadaly god dammit lol)

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
If the Haku is a clone of the Poseidon III then the Poseiden III is just a clone of the O-Atty which is just a clone of the NarDa. There's nothing new under the sun. No reason to get in a tizzy over it. Get what looks good to you and keep what works.

You raise a good point on the lineage but i dont really care about that if I’m honest wasn’t the point of the thread

The bit I’m more interested in is a contrast whether there’s much difference between them vaping wise ...seeing as though the Haku is very difficult to get hold, wanted to know if anyone had both and could tell much of a difference between them

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Well looking as poseiden. It's a bigger clamp system rather using the screws to tighten down. So either one should be able to position correctly w/out having issues (like my hadaly god dammit lol)

Yeah I reckon coil is going to have to be angled on the Poseidon that’ll be where the difference comes

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I reckon coil is going to have to be angled on the Poseidon that’ll be where the difference comes
Yes I just don't understand how a clone albiet much much better quality than it's counterpart can warrant not only a price ticket, he but the bullshit you have to go through too get it. There are alot of good quality single coil drippers that don't warrant a 60+ pricetag.

That being said I heard about how there quick to kick people out, and take there winner status away.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors