Become a Patron!

Half Mood Mods Sqnkr

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To me this is nothing short of being beautiful. It also comes with a matching drip tip. This is a 18650 unregulated squonker. That hits just like you would expect it to. If anyone else has one of these mods. Please share your pics and thoughts about the mod. My only con is that the squonk door is not made of the same material as the mod. I have ordered a mirror replacement door that I think will hide the battery and match a lot better.
20180817_125634.jpg 20180817_125648.jpg

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
To me this is nothing short of being beautiful. It also comes with a matching drip tip. This is a 18650 unregulated squonker. That hits just like you would expect it to. If anyone else has one of these mods. Please share your pics and thoughts about the mod. My only con is that the squonk door is not made of the same material as the mod. I have ordered a mirror replacement door that I think will hide the battery and match a lot better.
View attachment 117913 View attachment 117914

Really like the look of this mod and did so when it first launched ...very jealous it’s a beaut

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is version 2. this one has silver plated internals. I also saw on the site that they do offer silver plated internals for the V1

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like the look of it & the idea of silver plated contacts. Not sure of the cost. I figure if I need to ask, ... so I don't ask. That's alright though. I'm sorting a few things out which might help on that account. :)

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn... that's 1 sexy mod...dibbs. lol

Sent from a very cloudy room

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If uses a 26650 then hows red and blk ts?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors