Become a Patron!

Hallo from a Midwestern Farmer's Daughter transplanted to the stinkiest city in GA

Hey there y'all! First & most important thing in my vaping journey has been for my health. I have several severe genetic & congenital disorders. My journey began 5 years ago on March 5th, a year after my then cardiologist discovered that I have a main pulmonary artery aneurysm right above my already faulty pulmonary valve & enlarged right ventricle chamber. I started smoking at the age of 14. It was the stupidest thing I ever did in my life. The only times I was able to quit was when I was pregnant with each of my three boys. And the only reason I quit during those times was because the smell made me vomit. Oddly enough, after 5 years of vaping, I now experience that same queasy stomach when I smell cigarette smoke, even just selling it from being in the same room as a smoker. But I say nothing because I remember all too well how comments from avid rude antz made me feel even more rebellious.

All of my doctors know that I vape & I have their full support. What s sad is that Most doctors (not phd doctorate doctors) cannot openly suggest or support the use of electronic cigarette devices with or without nicotine due to fear of losing their board accreditations.

I also have severe exercise & allergy induced asthma. Prior to vaping my PFT numbers were incredibly low.. in the 200's. Within just two months of making the switch, I was blowing PFT's in the 500's. Those of you reading this with asthma, know what a drastic improvement that is in such a short period of time.

No, I don't do reviews. Perhaps in the future I will. I'm well aware that not many of you know me. But those who matter to me do & that's enough. I'm so damn thankful for the Vaping Underground its not even funny. I opened my account at the other place the same day I quit I made one post. Read all of the catty behavior & never made another post nor cared to.

Big thanks to Joe & all of your crew for providing this forum for us.... Kind of like the "Festivus For the Rest of Us". LOL!

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground :) sounds like your getting "it" together with a hopefully less evasive habit. I believe thats why most of us are here and doing what we do.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome! What ever keeps you off of the coffin nails is good!. Here you can speak your mind and if you think something is bovine excrement, you can call it out without ban happy moderators enforcing politically correct speech and edicts.

I grew up in the Midwest, but both my parents were from New England, so they spoke their minds and taught us kids to do the same.

VU Sponsors