Become a Patron!

Halloween fun

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Playing a show next Friday at a local pub. Having a costume contest with $200 prize for first. Just bought my costume for the night. Had to make sure it was lightweight so I'm not dying while playing the drums. My wife asked if I was gonna get the clown shoes. Told her it's probably hard to play with clown shoes. Lol
ed72808beb97b29ba5fa64c8dd638749.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Playing a show next Friday at a local pub. Having a costume contest with $200 prize for first. Just bought my costume for the night. Had to make sure it was lightweight so I'm not dying while playing the drums. My wife asked if I was gonna get the clown shoes. Told her it's probably hard to play with clown shoes. Lol

Man, you paid $200 for a costume contest to win $200......

Things that make you go uhm .......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you should try to get the whole band to dress up like another band from a totally different genre of music, like an old doo-w0p band or gwar or something :teehee:

edit - you cant type doo-w0p with an o in it lol

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah 21 shipped. I really just want to wear it while I put my twin boys to bed. Lol

No just wear it and lay in bed with them, until morning when they wake up......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you should try to get the whole band to dress up like another band from a totally different genre of music, like an old doo-w0p band or gwar or something :teehee:

edit - you cant type doo-w0p with an o in it lol
We were gonna do a mariachi band with shirts and sombrero but one if the guys already got a pirate outfit.

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We were gonna do a mariachi band with shirts and sombrero but one if the guys already got a pirate outfit.

i dont know that guy, but i gotta say im a little disappointed in him :grumpy:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i dont know that guy, but i gotta say im a little disappointed in him :grumpy:
Yeah I kinda was too. Just a generic pirate costume. Like damn. We talked about doing the wizard of Oz theme. Bass player was gonna be Dorothy but his name is Duffy so it would've been perfect. Long brown hair in two braids. Lol

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my halloween costume this year will be this (spending it in New Orleans).

I'm going to be an emotion, I'm dressing in all black with a pear plushy toy pinned to my crotch. "fucking des pear"

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I kinda was too. Just a generic pirate costume. Like damn. We talked about doing the wizard of Oz theme. Bass player was gonna be Dorothy but his name is Duffy so it would've been perfect. Long brown hair in two braids. Lol

lol it sounds like the rest of you were going in the right direction with this :cheers:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol it sounds like the rest of you were going in the right direction with this :cheers:
Yeah we were planning a good one then old butt pirate had to fuck it up. Lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's some inspiration for being one kind of band while dressing as another...

I already liked these guys' music, but now I just think they're brilliant in general. :D

Andria

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Clowns are disturbing. If you wear that to put the kids to bed they will not be able to sleep. If they wake up and see a clown there they are not going to sleep again. Actually seeing that and I might not sleep as well.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Clowns are disturbing. If you wear that to put the kids to bed they will not be able to sleep. If they wake up and see a clown there they are not going to sleep again. Actually seeing that and I might not sleep as well.
Nah man I wouldn't really do that to my kids. All fun and games to say it but I know the real end result. Nightmares.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I forget what the word is but the phobia of clown fear has a name. My wife has it, a fear of midgets as well. Midget clowns would throw her over the edge. A midget Pennywise clown would institutionalize her.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I forget what the word is but the phobia of clown fear has a name. My wife has it, a fear of midgets as well. Midget clowns would throw her over the edge. A midget Pennywise clown would institutionalize her.

So I guess she's not a fan of Game of Thrones? Though Dinklage is a dwarf, not a midget, but phobias are never rational. :D

I've never been afraid of clowns, I just think they're stupid, on the same scale as mimes.

Andria

VU Sponsors