kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
May be good this thread has a death sentence. Get the feeling that female posters have been heading for the exit early. :oops:

yes, i know and i feel badly. soon this will all be done, the pics will be gone, i will stop being an attention whore and go back to just being me. i am not entirely comfortable with this anyway. i look and see that there are over a thousand "guests" on VU at any given time, and have no idea how many creepers there are among them. makes me uneasy, just sayin'

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes, i know and i feel badly. soon this will all be done, the pics will be gone, i will stop being an attention whore and go back to just being me. i am not entirely comfortable with this anyway. i look and see that there are over a thousand "guests" on VU at any given time, and have no idea how many creepers there are among them. makes me uneasy, just sayin'

Impressive run though. :)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

love you anyway you are! pics deleted, btw! ;)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you kelli for indulging us! you have a great personality as well as the animal magnetism factor. ::: Happy Halloween! Thanks Whiskey, good job keeping those pictures going!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
tumblr_n02qnk3rIG1sido6yo1_500_zps3698d273.jpg
It's UncleRJ!

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@kelli indeed thx for being who you are you attention lovin girl you , and thank god i didnt have to miss any of them

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's cool that @Whiskey did that. Many forums have mods that wouldn't take the time. Most just say that if you don't want it out there, don't post it.
Sorry I missed them though ;)

whiskey wouldn't make a good mod at the other place, which is what makes her such a good friend to have here. :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@kelli indeed thx for being who you are you attention lovin girl you , and thank god i didnt have to miss any of them

thanks, but i am over it now. got enough attention to last me awhile.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
[QUOTE="cherrycakes, post: 170003, member: 862

Hope I don't freeze my tits off!![/QUOTE]
if you were here you would. cold-smiley-face.gif

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No doubt... it was SNOWING yesterday with 45mph winds... :eek:

the wind was blowing so hard in chitown that the lake was coming up on lake shore drive. it was pretty cray cray.[/QUOTE]
Yep... I'm about 75mile drive from where you were, btw :)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sorry to you folks with the crappy weather. :(

i'll be thinking of you, when i'm at the pool today. :p

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ROFL 2 of the hot hands, one for each of the girls :p Gotta keep the girls happy.
Funny, I was just thinking the same thing. Pop one in each cup and keep 'em nice and toasty.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've actually contemplated sewing polar fleece into bra cups before. My tits always get cold first!!

VU Sponsors