Become a Patron!

Halo Upgrade

Woody213

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So my wife has a Halo Triton. It is good and she seems to like it but I know there is much better out there. Myself being a mod guy don't know much about the ego/stick style vapes. Anyone have any ideas? Id like to stay under $75 but may go a little higher. She likes lighter and thinner, it took her a while to get used to the Halos size and I think its small. She prefers her 900mah batt just because of those reasons. The main problem with the Halo, while a good ego, everything is propitiatory threading. Id like to get something better and more universal. She doesn't care about variable watt or volt, she just wants something to vape and be done with it. She doesn't like the size or power of my Smok 50 or my mechs, even my 18350s.

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what about an egrip? ... not really universal .. but its tiny its cute easy to fill and you can build coils for her with the rba base about 50 bucks , probably still a bit big but its still a tiny little thing

Woody213

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ended grabbing the aspire premium kit that comes with a vv bat and a nautilus mini. She seems not to mind the size as much as she thought

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh nice choice

VU Sponsors