hana modz clone

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Currently I only have a mvp2 & nautilus & would like more power as even @ 11w still isnt warm at all. I found a site that has a hana modz v3 clone cloupor,$79 which would be around 100 with shipping & a 18650 battery. Does anyone own one of these, would it be good quality? Also found one thats a hcigar , its 120 though. I was also considering a istick for$50 but thats not even true 20 w, i think with nautilus itd max like 17 w, then theres the mvp 20 w for $70. I think the hana clone is best way to go eh, i know nautilus doesnt need near 30 w, but 30w would be good if i wanna get a antlantis or rebuildable somtime. Just hopin that cloupor clone is good, it is a clone.. but has hana logo.

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
personally, if i had to choose between a hana clone, a cloupor, or an ipv2/3...the ipv hands down

the cloupors have a reputation of catching fire

the ipv2 is about the size of an mvp2, very clean inside...mine has no issues at all

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh the ipv 2 is around mvp2 size? I thought it was huge thats why i wasnt to interested but i think ill go with a ipv2, it would be better then a hana clone for quality/ power. If i get one then ill get a antlantis prob, then i could do rda/rba right, so that thing should do me good for a long time. In mean time i could use my nautilus on it fine eh? Obviously tops maybe 15-20 watts with that.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh the ipv 2 is around mvp2 size? I thought it was huge thats why i wasnt to interested but i think ill go with a ipv2, it would be better then a hana clone for quality/ power. If i get one then ill get a antlantis prob, then i could do rda/rba right, so that thing should do me good for a long time. In mean time i could use my nautilus on it fine eh? Obviously tops maybe 15-20 watts with that.
Id'e take the IPv2s intead.
The ipv2 had some minor issues, which are fixed in the S version and it's 10-20W stronger.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you want to be able to do an rda right and have good battery life, the sigelei 100 watt plus would be my choice. A 50 watt, single battery, stupid circle on top that doesn't do anything, same price as the sig, device wouldn't be the one for me. Just my opinion.

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do attys not sit flush on the ipv2? I mainly need more power for my nautilus atm, this higher vg juice at 11 w isnt warm at all, it was warm with high pg though.i could just get like the mvp 20 w but for not much more i could get hana clone or ipv. Ive heard of issues with both though, hana attys were crooked & ipv2 atty not flush. Sig 100w seems bit overkill atm

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do attys not sit flush on the ipv2? I mainly need more power for my nautilus atm, this higher vg juice at 11 w isnt warm at all, it was warm with high pg though.i could just get like the mvp 20 w but for not much more i could get hana clone or ipv. Ive heard of issues with both though, hana attys were crooked & ipv2 atty not flush. Sig 100w seems bit overkill atm

ATM it may seem overkill. Until you want to use an RDA, and 30 watts isn't enough. The Sigelei is a better value, and the chips in them seem very dependable.
Buying a clone with a clone chip, you are gambling. I don't have issues with buying clones, but lets be realistic. How much would it cost you to replace the chip a month down the road? Willing and able to do it yourself?

Besides, the Sig has 2 batteries, not one like the Hana clone. A lot longer vape time between battery charges.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What freemind said. We know where you're headed. You're gonna want more battery life and more power eventually if you're gonna want to do rda's right. If you don't mind eventually having two mods, get the 30 watt'er for now and the big boy later. If you want to get right to it and have one device that will do it all, quit half stepping and get the dual battery, big power mod. If not, we'll be here to help you figure out how to setup your new rda with clearomizer wire cause you're trying to run dual coils in a big chamber rda with only 30 watts. (I'm intentionally being a smart ass to try and make a point. I'm actually trying to help.)

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just to add, my ideal mod combo is a 30watt hana style box for tanks, something like a 100watt dual battery sig for drippers, and a stainless tube mech for backup. For that combo, my logic says get the sig first to cover all the potential power requirements while having adjustability, get the mech next in case the electronic device craps, then go for the tank mod. Just my thoughts.

VU Sponsors