Become a Patron!

Hana modz dna 30 v3

303vapeguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will be making a video review this will just host the pictures so that everyone knows my experience with the company and I'll start off right now by saying that it's not very good....
e7ymery8.jpg
u9ysezes.jpg
e3e5enuj.jpg
ytu5a3u2.jpg
banedyra.jpg
ady4u8av.jpg
u8egudyd.jpg
ybyhadur.jpg

Give me a little bit to explain these pictures on you tube...

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow. this doesnt look good at all. Glad i went with vaporshark dna30

303vapeguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes you will be very glad haha the video shall be coming out here in a little while im currently recording it. I unforuntatly don't have access to any great editing programs so it will be a pretty straight forward video but you will get the jist of it in the end and the experience that I had with the company and the mod itself.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
303 could you post the link to the review when it is done?

303vapeguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes haha its recorded and i apoligize for my lacking of "quality" and its long because like i said don't have access to my recording programs and had to make the video fast. But its mainly to let people know! so spread the word for sure its currently uploading now.

303vapeguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh i also meant to say that it is in the process of transferring from my recorder to upload to youtube.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well im more of a clone guy, and with that being said here goes.

So whats the deal with the mod on the left side of your picture? The bottom looks like it's it's been dropped or something. There is a warped looking ring, was it dropped or hit against something?

The hana mod, it's obvious it got hot and cooked the battery and wires. But whats with the garfed up looking screw head on the rightside of the plexiglass? Looks like a micro phillips was just rounding out that? Whats up with the pry mark looking on the right side of the plexiglass? Those issues were caused by the battery cooking too?

The pictures seem to show some abuse.

303vapeguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well im more of a clone guy, and with that being said here goes.

So whats the deal with the mod on the left side of your picture? The bottom looks like it's it's been dropped or something. There is a warped looking ring, was it dropped or hit against something?

The hana mod, it's obvious it got hot and cooked the battery and wires. But whats with the garfed up looking screw head on the rightside of the plexiglass? Looks like a micro phillips was just rounding out that? Whats up with the pry mark looking on the right side of the plexiglass? Those issues were caused by the battery cooking too?

The pictures seem to show some abuse.
First let me start by saying the itaste 134 didnt take any abuse, the bottom piece is copper and very soft so what happened with that and took responsibility for and is not the issue at hand, was i work for a chevy dealership, and got out of a camaro with it in my pocket and it fell out and hit the tile on the showroom floor, and second those holes that where seeming to be messed with to you where already there wen i recieved the device, they look a lot deeper in the picture then they actually are, what those are there for i have no idea, it looks to be for if the battery does start venting with the cover on top the gas releases under that plastic and travels down the channel to the vent hole on the bottom of the actual device. I take good care of my stuff, the 134 was a miss hap and an accident, not like i was "abusing" it and like smacking it against anything. and as for the pry marks i dont seem to see what your talking about.

303vapeguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it was a tugboat and a kayfun periodically through the day at about a 1.3ohm build on each i think kayfun was a 1.3 and the tuggy was a 1.2 and both where at the right wattage for each atty.

303vapeguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya its not great and bad at getting to the point because it was kinda rushed, will be remade wen i get back but i wanted to thank you for your service to the country by the way! my dad is ex navy, and im leaving for Coast Guard september 9th, so much respect!

303vapeguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In the video I forget to mention the soldering look at how poor it is in the pictures, wires are not even fully soldered. fray wires...etc..etc...

303vapeguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
first video will be uploaded here in about 30mins
go to channel to find other one

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks ,caught your vid on you tube , so after they get your money ,they don't care .
Adam also had a similar problem, seen on, same as above . For almost 300 bucks they could give people there monies worth.
I almost bought one , not now, dont want to gamble with that much cash.

303vapeguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya the whole point of the video is to let people aware that for the money the authentic isn't worth it at all and I support the creative ability and effort going into authentics but the experience won't lead me to buying another authentic from them

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i know my kayfun clone with the screw ate my the insulator at the connector maybe something like that cause a chain of events for you.

303vapeguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe, considering i cant even get my kayfun to work on it anymore without having to adjust the pin on the bottom of the kayfun but still. The whole situation is being taken care of very poorly and Im currently looking for a different box mod

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's a poor boy to do. My Hanna Mod clone from Fast Tech lasted about 12 hours. Pushed the button the next morning and smoke came out of the bottom. I was so proud of it I took the Atomizer off of it to make sure it would not leak juice while I grabbed some sleep. Looks like it did when I got it, except the board is black. Was white. It's like smelling a dead person, once you smell it, you never forget. Now It's the RMA game. I ordered a Kicker for my Mechanical Mods. I don't get mad, just disappointed. Problem I have is, I could get a real Hanna & it might do the same thing. So If they send me an RMA I am looking @ 2-3 months without the Mod. My 26650 Tobh on the Hanna Mechanical Mod works every time. Glad it only worked less than a day. If I would have had it a while I would be pissed. Nobody likes me when I'm pissed.

VU Sponsors