Become a Patron!

HANA V3 and EVOLV DNA40 CLONED

BunnyAssassin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did nobody learn from the last round of Hana lawsuits to not use pictures that don't belong to them........... sometimes I wonder......

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
This is the same site that Cari from Yihi told me she was going to sue for trying to run a pre-order for the SX Mini at 149.99 lol .. buyer beware Yihi sys that they have not sold the SX Mini to any Chinese vendors including this one. But in this business there are always loop holes so ya never know ..

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Hana guy is going to have a heart attack over this one. I would like to know if it really has any kind of temp control. I also noticed that their Hana 30 clone is only 42.99. cheapest I have seen one.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For the price of this clone you can buy a genuine dna40 and a Hana enclosure. Actually $85 my DNA 40 mini I'm building ran me $64.86
(Any local nj peeps need help doing a swap I'll gladly do it for a bottle of mothers milk

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man , with all the BS that went on with the first DNA 30 clones i'm staying far away from this one , these Chinese chips are way too inconsistent to me , even today most of these DNA cloned chips are all over the place (consistency wise) and still have continued quirks .

So much for the "i'll never do a pre order again " comments by some people . Many vapors are powerless against pre orders , even when they get burned by how long they had to wait to get it or the thing being a beta product they still can't control themselves lol.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man , with all the BS that went on with the first DNA 30 clones i'm staying far away from this one , these Chinese chips are way too inconsistent to me , even today most of these DNA cloned chips are all over the place (consistency wise) and still have continued quirks .

So much for the "i'll never do a pre order again " comments by some people . Many vapors are powerless against pre orders , even when they get burned by how long they had to wait to get it or the thing being a beta product they still can't control themselves lol.
Like you said there was so many problems with the dna 30 hana clones that I would wait on this. I am sure ppl will move on it though.

Pre-orders can be like a moth to the flame.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most of the problems with the current hana clones aren't the fault of the chip. It's the crappy connectors, crappy solder joints and all the crappy hot glue mounting of components.

BunnyAssassin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just picked up an authentic DNA40 chip device from a local company here in Michigan, $205 shipped. I will gladly pay, the extra dollars for the REAL chip and guaranteed service from the company building the device......

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why not drop the Hana logos, make a change to the screen opening shape or location and market it as their own device.

vladtepes

Member For 4 Years
Most of the problems with the current hana clones aren't the fault of the chip. It's the crappy connectors, crappy solder joints and all the crappy hot glue mounting of components.

having had a hana clone I will agree.... the device for me never gave me an issue.. but the inside was a rats nest of glue and wires, and I moved on from that device because the build quality was just so sketchy..

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think the big attraction for me is the ability to build a hana clone yourself. Every part is easily sourced and with a fdv 510 and a chip cradle you have a rebuildable mod with quality components. People are already putting the dna40 chip in them. It's a simple, dual compartment box that allows easy internal access.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the big attraction for me is the ability to build a hana clone yourself. Every part is easily sourced and with a fdv 510 and a chip cradle you have a rebuildable mod with quality components. People are already putting the dna40 chip in them. It's a simple, dual compartment box that allows easy internal access.

I agree , that is the way to go , buy an authentic chip and your good . I want to do that but my electronics knowledge (well frankly i don't have any electronics knowledge) and my soldering skills (another no go) keep me from attempting it.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I see the hana enclosure as potentially being like a chevy small block. Good platform for setting it up how you want. One compartment for power supply (battery) and another for everything else. Room for a proper connector, a location for a fire button, two menu buttons and room for a chip cradle for chip of choice and would be easy enough to make them with windows customized for a specific line of chips. They could be made with threaded lugs so removeable button hold down clamps, removeable chip cradle securing screws (main and charging chip) and battery sled mounting screws could be used. Thread the connector hole so a fatdaddyvapes 510 screws right into the case and you have a mod that can be completely stripped down by removing screws. No glue or epoxy. I'm sure a wiring harness with plug in connectors could be made so most, if not all, soldering could be eliminated. A proper diy mod kit.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see the hana enclosure as potentially being like a chevy small block. Good platform for setting it up how you want. One compartment for power supply (battery) and another for everything else. Room for a proper connector, a location for a fire button, two menu buttons and room for a chip cradle for chip of choice and would be easy enough to make them with windows customized for a specific line of chips. They could be made with threaded lugs so removeable button hold down clamps, removeable chip cradle securing screws (main and charging chip) and battery sled mounting screws could be used. Thread the connector hole so a fatdaddyvapes 510 screws right into the case and you have a mod that can be completely stripped down by removing screws. No glue or epoxy. I'm sure a wiring harness with plug in connectors could be made so most, if not all, soldering could be eliminated. A proper diy mod kit.

Oh man would that be sweet .

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Hana Modz people should contact me. Their enclosure has future potential that I don't think even they realize. I have more ideas I'm not sharing. Yet. If done right, they could get in front of, and stay in front of the Chinese cloners. If they're not watching these forums, they're doing it wrong. Hint hint. ;)

VU Sponsors