Become a Patron!

Hana v3 battery shakes

UnrequitedAndrology

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The contacts aren't holding the battery tight and though it fictions fine it's really bothersome. Advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Judging by what you said in the other post that you 'adjusted the contact to make it tighter' it sounds to be you just need a longer battery. My Sony VTCs are too short for my hana unless I really bend out the housing tabs. But I use much better batteries in them and they fit snug. Panasonics NCRs. They're all over 3000mah

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Judging by what you said in the other post that you 'adjusted the contact to make it tighter' it sounds to be you just need a longer battery. My Sony VTCs are too short for my hana unless I really bend out the housing tabs. But I use much better batteries in them and they fit snug. Panasonics NCRs. They're all over 3000mah
I do not see how you could have probs with the VTC's they fit fine in my Cana mod might be the battery box difference. But using the Pany NCR's is defeating the purpose of the Hana they do not have the Amp output needed for the Mod. :)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My understanding is when using a regulated device the amp runs off the chip

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The trouble with the hana, cana, anah, mcChanna devices is their are so many variations. I have three differing styles from fasttech - battery housings, placement of internals, button positions, 510s, probably the also the manufacture it's dna and such. It's becoming more difficult now to say what exactly the problem or solution is to someone's hana. I think it's best to post a pic first.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This must be the fourth time I have heard of this problem , one person used a battery spacer . I almost bought one of these . Does anyone make anything that works anymore .??

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My understanding is when using a regulated device the amp runs off the chip
Hobby Kid my point is if you were to run your Hana, Cana whatever 30 watt mod at 30 watts that Pany NCR has to be able to put out a minimum of 12 amps continuous for the Board to Voltage regulate up to the proper voltage/Wattage If it does cool just a FYI.. :)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hobby Kid my point is if you were to run your Hana, Cana whatever 30 watt mod at 30 watts that Pany NCR has to be able to put out a minimum of 12 amps continuous for the Board to Voltage regulate up to the proper voltage/Wattage If it does cool just a FYI.. :)

Yes that's ok. You make a fine point. Sub ohming, higher wattages etc isn't everyone's way of vaping.

@jack earth magnets are good. Very strong and conductive. I use them for connecting batteries on the fly when laying out circuits on the worktop. It makes it fast and easy to just stick the croc clips that way.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes that's ok. You make a fine point. Sub ohming, higher wattages etc isn't everyone's way of vaping.

@jack earth magnets are good. Very strong and conductive. I use them for connecting batteries on the fly when laying out circuits on the worktop. It makes it fast and easy to just stick the croc clips that way.
Same here I do have a few sub ohm's I have made but its not really for me either sucks all my power and I am not into vaping for clouds to each his own :)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know, he could always change the battery box couldn't he. This hana McChana thing is the only device I've felt comfortable to poke about and modify. I think it stems from the idea that we got a really expensive device on the very very cheap /I almost feel obligated to mod it or pull it apart lol

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You know, he could always change the battery box couldn't he. This hana McChana thing is the only device I've felt comfortable to poke about and modify. I think it stems from the idea that we got a really expensive device on the very very cheap /I almost feel obligated to mod it or pull it apart lol
I was thinking when I get my replacement to bling it out with a Nightrider LED and LED buttons hahahaha why not :)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was thinking when I get my replacement to bling it out with a Nightrider LED and LED buttons hahahaha why not :)

Oh abso! You've got me thinking now :) Do you have that thing where if something's one colour you want it another, if it were another you'd want it the other lol or if it has a certain switch it has to be the other? I also have that syndrome with choosing something on netflix. There must be a name for it

VU Sponsors