Member For 1 Year
Found these for sale on fleabay:

HAND MADE SILICONE SLEEVE FOR JOYETECH EGO AIO

Stand out from the crowd!

dscn0111.jpg

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wowwww. No way they could possibly have looked at that and said "This looks good, I did a good job". Nobodies ever gonna lie to me and say those look good ha. Might get one though, and a Ego One to go with it. Just imagine the possibilities in the bedroom? Use that as a toy and take a vape break while....*ahem* lapping at the pink bean.

I regret that last line.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

dscn0111.jpg
OMG! This is hilarious and looks like something a two year old would make with one of those old school shrinky dinks kits. This has to be a joke, right?

Edit: OMG I looked it up. It's real. I think they screwed up. It looks like a vibrator of sorts.
dscn0116.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

dscn0111.jpg
What's the large Goiter on the front, for pushing the start button?

Unbelievable, damn funny though......:vino:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I finally figured it out. It's a passive anti theft device for your vape. Feel free to lay your aio down anywhere in public adorned with one of these sleeves and rest assured it will still be there when you return. (Seriously, even if it appeared to have no owner - would YOU touch it?) lmfao

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think I finally figured it out. It's a passive anti theft device for your vape. Feel free to lay your aio down anywhere in public adorned with one of these sleeves and rest assured it will still be there when you return. (Seriously, even if it appeared to have no owner - would YOU touch it?) lmfao
:tantrum:

Danette

Member For 4 Years
I have never laughed so hard in all my life as I did reading this thread.. And heck no !!! I would not touch it if I saw it just laying around.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have too much respect for my AIO to put anything that looks like that anywhere even close to it. :cool:
Those are really, really BAD!

VU Sponsors