Become a Patron!

Hand of God: Season 1 Spoiler Discussion

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Note: This is a full-on SPOILER discussion for those who have watched all 10 episodes of Hand of God on Amazon Prime. For my spoiler-free review of the first season, please click here!

In my review of Hand of God: Season 1, I mentioned how Dana Delany's Crystal really came into her own as the first 10 episodes went on -- and, boy, did she let loose in the finale! But first of all, let's talk about Anne (played by Starter for 10's Elaine Tan), who was very subtly shuffled into the ensemble deck so that no one would suspect her of foul play -- at least for awhile.

No doubt like many others watching at home, I first suspected Josh Miller (Weeds' Hunter Parrish) of being the one behind PJ's suicide, or being part of it in some capacity. The second they introduced the book containing PJ's Bathwater Program code, we knew we were in for a guessing game -- a perfect tie-in to the otherwise irrelevant land-grab subplot. However, it wasn't until Josh mentioned "another woman" that the pool of suspects narrowed down considerably. Aside from maybe Alicia (or a previously unseen mistress), the obvious answer was Anne, especially thinking back on her sudden exit at the hospital with Crystal.

Continue reading…

Continue reading...

VU Sponsors