Become a Patron!

Hangsen and Inawera

TomV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone! Quick question for you all. I've been seeing Hangsen and Inawera popping up more and more in recipes. What is the "ususal" percentages for these companies, I can't seem to find any and also, compared to the normal TFA, CAP, FA, how "good" are they taste wise? I know, I know, taste is subjective; I';m looking for a general consensus type of thing. Thanks everyone!

Nostradadus

Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone! Quick question for you all. I've been seeing Hangsen and Inawera popping up more and more in recipes. What is the "ususal" percentages for these companies, I can't seem to find any and also, compared to the normal TFA, CAP, FA, how "good" are they taste wise? I know, I know, taste is subjective; I';m looking for a general consensus type of thing. Thanks everyone!

I'm a big fan of Inawera; particularly their tobacco flavors. As with all flavorings, from every vendor, the percentage needed to get your desired experience varies. I have found that with Inawera, anywhere from .2 to 5% is the mark. If you are a tobacco vaper, the Inawera "for Pipe" line of flavorings is superb. They are channeling N.E.T vendors with this line.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far I have only tried Inawera Watermelon and Caramel and there both good at lower percentages. At 3% the INW watermelon tastes real, good flavor and was one of my favorites, just edged out by FA, Cap and TFA but was probably the most authentic flavor, just don't go over 3% as it gets worse. The INW caramel at 1% was my favorite over FA, Cap, TFA, Hangsen and Lorann.

I have only tried Hangsen Caramel but it was good at 3%. I have 4 other Hangsen flavors, 3 coffee types and 1 cream and they all smell good but about as potent as the caramel so there probably in the 3% range.

So far my experience with Inawera is it is really concentrated so a little goes a long way, keep in mind that is only with 2 flavors though. I also have INW Two Apples and just just gave it a smell, smells strong and delicious so I am guessing it is also a low percentage flavor, my guess would be around 1% as it smells just as strong as FA Fuji Apple.

This was all standalone tests I did on these flavors, in a mix it can all be different depending on which flavors your using.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just picked up a bunch of both inawera and hangsen. Idk if this makes sence but there just pure flavor in the fact that theres no added sweetness/sour. So far iv used inawera blueberry lemon and cherry. I used all of them in mixes but for blueberry and lemon 2% is prob enuff. There cherry is weaker but still good prob 4% for SA. Iv only used hangsen cream also in a mix but same idea super strong like a butter cream def no sweetness but with mashmellow perfect for my taste. On a side note iv been most impressed with fw natural so far only tried 2 but wont be my last.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mmmm ... Nyquil and urinal cake. I've been looking for that as it's a fave of mine! :D

@skibal - Since when does buying more flavors have to make sense? I need a lab!
No was saying if it makes sence that there just pure flavor no sweetness/sour. Oh and inuarwa wild strawberry is like eating the whole thing green leafs and all. Ps ill take that blueberry if no one else does you gota use it at super small amounts.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No was saying if it makes sence that there just pure flavor no sweetness/sour. Oh and inuarwa wild strawberry is like eating the whole thing green leafs and all. Ps ill take that blueberry if no one else does you gota use it at super small amounts.

It's all yours, skiball!

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered all of the Hangsen and Inawera tobaccos that ECX had in stock. I'll get around to posting my experiences once I receive them (add a week, since I've in central Mexico.

VU Sponsors