Become a Patron!

Hangsen Tobacco's from Bull City Vapors

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would like to shout out on my shopping experience from Bull City Vapors. I received them in 2 days. The Hangsen tobacco's are authentic bottles. They are FRESH ! :) Born date was in this past Nov. with an expiration date 11/18. I've mixed them with HiLIQ's nic, and let me tell you it's better than Hangsen's premixed. I've steeped them for 24 hrs. I can already taste the cig paper in the Desert Ship. The Ry4 is so tasty. I vaped some today with my morning coffee, and was in heaven :) The Black Label is popping with clove, and a nice tobacco flavor in the background. I could never taste the tobacco in the Black Label until now :) Thanks Bull City Vapors for bringing me back to the Classics with huge success. :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh that Hangsen Desert Ship.... Wonderful stuff.
And I have never gotten anything buy 1st rate service from BCV. Unless they do not have a particular flavor I want they get all of my business.
And smart too they are FDA wise. Changed their name to Bull City Flavors they did :)

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love that BCF stocks a good amount of Hangsen tobaccos too! Particularly since Hangsen's are some of my favorites, and since EXC stopped carrying them ( :gaah: ). But! Where's the Hava? Where's the Smooth? Where's the RY3? Those are staples in so many of my tobacco recipes, and I'm having trouble finding them anywhere. Hint hint nod nod wink wink @Roundhouse :sad:

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There are so many Desert ships out there and so much rebranding, it's confusing! I have only tried 1 Hangsen tobacco for sure, and that was RY1 back in the day. Wasn't that impressed. If I didn't much care for that one do you think any of the others are worth looking into? I'm looking mainly for my dad who still likes tobaccos but also for me because (even though it's rare when I do like them) I do like tobaccos as well.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are so many Desert ships out there and so much rebranding, it's confusing! I have only tried 1 Hangsen tobacco for sure, and that was RY1 back in the day. Wasn't that impressed. If I didn't much care for that one do you think any of the others are worth looking into? I'm looking mainly for my dad who still likes tobaccos but also for me because (even though it's rare when I do like them) I do like tobaccos as well.
The Real Hangsen Desert Ship flavoring is the best I tobabbo flavor I found out of about 10 I tried.
CAP, INW, TFA and maybe another brand... I forget.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Real Hangsen Desert Ship flavoring is the best I tobabbo flavor I found out of about 10 I tried.
CAP, INW, TFA and maybe another brand... I forget.
Hmm... I just put in 2 flavor orders... so I'll wait but definitely keep that in mind... And I guess I'll be going through BCV, which is no biggie as I like them.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hangsen Desert Ship is very complex. I pickup vanilla, fruit, rich tobacco leaf like a Turkish Gold cig, and a cig paper note which I really enjoy. At 2.5% the cig paper really pops. At 3% all the notes blend perfectly, and is on the sweeter side. Which I don't have a problem with, because it's very tasty. I agree with Mr. Cromwell. It's one of the best.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hangsen Desert Ship is very complex. I pickup vanilla, fruit, rich tobacco leaf like a Turkish Gold cig, and a cig paper note which I really enjoy. At 2.5% the cig paper really pops. At 3% all the notes blend perfectly, and is on the sweeter side. Which I don't have a problem with, because it's very tasty. I agree with Mr. Cromwell. It's one of the best.
Is it weird that the cigarette paper note is what intrigued me the most? Lol.

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
I love that BCF stocks a good amount of Hangsen tobaccos too! Particularly since Hangsen's are some of my favorites, and since EXC stopped carrying them ( :gaah: ). But! Where's the Hava? Where's the Smooth? Where's the RY3? Those are staples in so many of my tobacco recipes, and I'm having trouble finding them anywhere. Hint hint nod nod wink wink @Roundhouse :sad:
I will check those out for our next order - thanks!

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
You're great, thanks! Cash for 50ml bottles is burning a hole in my pocket. :D
BTW - Hangsen told us they plan to discontinue the 50ml bottle options due to the FDA regs. :(

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW - Hangsen told us they plan to discontinue the 50ml bottle options due to the FDA regs. :(

Bummer, those regs are insidious, aren't they!

Well, those are my top three HS tobacco flavorings that I have trouble finding anywhere, so I'd order them in whatever quantity they're available in (the larger the better of course haha).

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ended up placing an order with BCV (so much for waiting) because I needed Ethyl Maltol anyway... I picked up the Desert Ship and Indian Tobacco. (along with other randoms) We shall see :)
Is there a general steep time for these? I know tobaccos specifically vary

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I ended up placing an order with BCV (so much for waiting) because I needed Ethyl Maltol anyway... I picked up the Desert Ship and Indian Tobacco. (along with other randoms) We shall see :)
I've found 2 weeks is when they start settling in. However, I would sample periodically and find what works for you.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use Desert Ship with a bit of FW butterscotch and a drop of FA Amber and it pretty much shake and vape with 50/50 PG/VG.
A bit better after a few days.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @Roundhouse , do you think that next order may be sooner than later? Like in a month or so as opposed to 6 months?

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thats a frikken crapper. Maybe I have to make a visit to BCV and get a few more since I have several empty 50ml glass bottles collecting dust.

I found that both HS Highway and Desert Ship are great bases for other single flavors, it makes the flavor pop way better than mixing the flavors as standalones. No5 is excellent also mixed with a TA, it has a stronger note to it that doesn't go as well with other flavors like the highway and DS does.
I have some IMW Turkish and FA Virginia that have been mixed and sitting for 4 months now. At 5% each the Turkish looks like motor oil and the Virginia has a funny smell to it. The only Hangsen tobac I haven't liked is the Tab Blend, it has a butterscotch or caramel that I just can't stand in a vape

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
@rchmx I apologize! The new ones are up on the site now, btw Hava is listed under HA Tobacco

VU Sponsors