Become a Patron!

Hank's Doghaus the antisocial social thread

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dumb fuckers who drive Honda's, Suzuki's, and other small cars: DON'T DRIVE THROUGH A FLOODED INTERSECTION!! Freaking morons did that and stalled their cars and probably wiped out the engines during our latest floods. Stopped traffic all ways.

I admit I drive an F350 with a big ground clearance, but damnation, stupid fucks must think they can skip over the 3' deep water with lots of speed, without problems. After all, getting to a Starbucks or Spinning class is more important than your car and your life possibly....

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
old-spice-man1_zpssj8zguvw.png

Instead of what? A horse?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Dumb fuckers who drive Honda's, Suzuki's, and other small cars: DON'T DRIVE THROUGH A FLOODED INTERSECTION!! Freaking morons did that and stalled their cars and probably wiped out the engines during our latest floods. Stopped traffic all ways.

I admit I drive an F350 with a big ground clearance, but damnation, stupid fucks must think they can skip over the 3' deep water with lots of speed, without problems.

Hey Zamazam - did you make a lot of money from this?

Leonard Nimoy - The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins [FULL VERSION] - best quality

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just noticed --- we have the same glasses

But I don't have that wonderful shit eating grin
I remember when he first got those, he was so silly and proud of them at the same time, he joked about getting them, I told him they were perfect for him, they were "Hank's"style , That is my favorite picture of him, a smile/grin so happy and bright.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll watch your back Hank. A pissed off woman with a cast-iron skillet is a force to be reckoned with.

As long as she doesn't persuade me to her side, which I suspect would be pretty easy when you take a closer look at the facts of your case...

She'll break that fucking pan WELL before it'd do any harm to my dense noggin lol

Did you call someone a ************ today? I did! LOL
Goddamnit Hank... Miss you you asshole

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
@Hank F. Spankman , this one is for you, brother

our OG Anvil box prototype running off of the power supply with teh Voltrove/ MF 30mm RDA and glass cap combo - series deck - pair of staged heating coils (dual core fused ss claptons paralleled with 26g ss316L - 8 wraps/ 10 wraps respectively)

hope you all have a safe and splendid memorial day and spend some time with family and friends and thank you to all those who do serve and who have served

:) sheniganery abides
2017-05-28 21.42.00.jpg

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
been a little cray lately - have managed to completely overload my plate, so definitely doing the one legged man in the ass kicking contest thing... but we did manage to come up with these...

18339591_1539930189373366_720990020_o - Copy.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
so should we declare a day of antisocial behavior to honor his memory?

Your such a fucking asshole. Remember Hank for how awesome and how he was always there for a friend in need. Not about your sorry ass, it is remembering a good friend not your sorry life or existence. RIP Hank

:vino::vino::vino::vino:

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I watched for kids to run off my lawn today, but none came around....

Ha! Spanky taught me good. I was on your lawn all day impersonating one of those human statue mimes. You never noticed me.

Yes! I have mad ninja skills! Woot!

I was doing it because he would have done it. Might roll your lawn's sod up next year putting it back down in Iran. See how you like someone yelling; "Get off my sand you kids!"

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ha! Spanky taught me good. I was on your lawn all day impersonating one of those human statue mimes. You never noticed me.

I was doing it because he would have done it. Might roll your lawn's sod up next year putting it back down in Iran. See how you like someone yelling; "Get off my sand you kids!"

So if we drive past Bobs house and see a cow on ya, we will know what happened. :p

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I took care of those run thru the trees ninjas. My trees have razor wire in them.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I took care of those run thru the trees ninjas. My trees have razor wire in them.

Ah, but you forget us silly Kiiiinnigits that keep going even hollering, "Ouch, damn, what the fuck? Razor wire! Shit! Ouch, damn, fuck! ..." You know, us committed kind. :p :crazy: :xD::giggle:

VU Sponsors