EsmokerCanada Inc.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Vapers,

With the 4.2 TRILLION cigarette butts littered each year - we hope you are patting yourself in the back - for reducing that number! By making the switch to the cleaner alternative you are helping yourself and the environment. Share the vape love and remind smokers about the environmental effects their littering does to Mother Nature.

earthday2015.JPG

A common myth is cigarette filters (aka butts) are biodegradable - but that is NOT THE TRUTH! Some argue it takes months, others say years for one filter to completely decompose. In the end of the day, each butt hurts our animal and marine life - do your part and raise awareness to current smokers to either start vaping or start collecting their butts and dispose them properly! Check out our e-cig recycling blog here.

Happy Vaping from all your friends at EsmokerCanada Inc.

Last edited:

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear Vapers,

With the 4.2 TRILLION cigarette butts littered each year - we hope you are patting yourself in the back - for reducing that number! By making the switch to the cleaner alternative you are helping yourself and the environment. Share the vape love and remind smokers about the environmental effects their littering does to Mother Nature.

Well, I know it wouldn't have made much difference to me when I was smoking EsmokerCanada Inc, but I appreciate the sentiment.

Happy Earth day back at ya and vape on :)

VU Sponsors