Become a Patron!

Harsh salt nic hits

if I vape a ejuice with menthol it hits smooth as can be but any flavor I buy which I have 15 different flavors and 6 different makers they all hit harsh on inhale and exhale I’m so frustrated!!!!!!!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
if I vape a ejuice with menthol it hits smooth as can be but any flavor I buy which I have 15 different flavors and 6 different makers they all hit harsh on inhale and exhale I’m so frustrated!!!!!!!

What device are you using? What strength (mg/mL or %) is the nicotine?

Are you certain they are all nicotine salts?

After a wile of keep puffing it it will get smooth but if I don’t hit it for like an hour back to harsh or if I change flavor it starts the harsh faze again

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe nic salts aren't for you. It may be too much nic for your throat

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds to me like a saturated coil delivering a slightly un-vaporized hit. Just off the top if my head here you have to understand.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Have you tried anything not a nic salt? The salts might be disagreeing with you. Try a standard eliquid.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nic salts oxidize just like free base nic oxidizes....it just takes longer...also some people say that nic salts made with citiric acid tend to gunk the coils faster than free base ..may wanna clean your coils and try again.

I vaped non salt nic before but didn’t get the same hit from it I like how quick you feel the nic in this but yeah maybe it’s just not for me I vape it now with cbd and a strawberry custard pie nd its fine but any other flavor kills me for som reason and it’s 1.5 ohm idk the watts though it’s a aspire breeze 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atomizer or tank on top of the MOD. No stupid questions but IMO some stupid ass Acronyms~! :vino:

Edit: Or in your case might be referring to the POD?

Yeah my vape had the tank on top that had coils in it not a throw away tank like my old salt nic vapes this has the changeable coils

Yeah my vape had the tank on top that had coils in it not a throw away tank like my old salt nic vapes this has the changeable coils

a6fabfe98cd5a5e7d58b8db632f7a906.jpg

VU Sponsors