Become a Patron!

Harsh throat hit?

littlewitewilly

Member For 4 Years
Whipped up 2 new recipes this past weekend @3mg using some Vaperstek 100mg/PH nic 80/20vg...Squonk's Rice Krispy Treats, and HIC's Dbl Caramel Cappuccino. Went for a little tasting today and both gave me a harsh throat hit. Made sure I shook both my flavors and my nic before mixing, then gave both mixes a thorough shake.

Does the nic need some steeping to mellow out the TH a little? Bad bottle of nic maybe? Flavors need a little more "mellowing" while steeping longer?

Seems like the Game Over Custard I mixed a week or so ago isn't quite as harsh, but it still has a little TH "bite" to it. Would think an 80/20vg juice should he smooth as glass.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Whipped up 2 new recipes this past weekend @3mg using some Vaperstek 100mg/PH nic 80/20vg...Squonk's Rice Krispy Treats, and HIC's Dbl Caramel Cappuccino. Went for a little tasting today and both gave me a harsh throat hit. Made sure I shook both my flavors and my nic before mixing, then gave both mixes a thorough shake.

Does the nic need some steeping to mellow out the TH a little? Bad bottle of nic maybe? Flavors need a little more "mellowing" while steeping longer?

Seems like the Game Over Custard I mixed a week or so ago isn't quite as harsh, but it still has a little TH "bite" to it. Would think an 80/20vg juice should he smooth as glass.
Could be the nic. Could also be that you need to steep a little longer. I know @Squonk’s needs 7-10days, if I’m remembering correctly. I know that @HeadInClouds recipes tend to be snv, but maybe you personally need them to steep. Give it a few more days before tossing them.

littlewitewilly

Member For 4 Years
Okay... is it their Premium Nic. or TH Nic.?

What you are sampling your juice with and the amount/mg. of nic. you used in the mix would be helpful information to answer your question.

You did shake the nic. Very well before mixing...right?

Why would you think that?
Premium nic/pg base at 100mg...Mixed 28ml @3mg which came to around .92 grams...Tested on an OBS Cheetah RDA...Shook very well

VU Sponsors